My Saviour

They all smiled, and the tour bus door swag open and Jinxx went over the the woman and kissed her,

“Is that Sammi Doll” I whispered to Ash,

“Yeah, go say hi” He whisper back to me

“Is she up yet? I bought her some food” Sammi said walking toward me,

“Hi” I said, blushing a little

“Hey, you hungry?” She asked me

“Yeah!”  replied with a smile on my face.

“You can stay in bed or come and watch Batman with us if you want?” Andy asked me,

“Yeah, I freaking love batman!” I said jumping out of the bed, I went and sat on the sofa, Ash sat next to me, and he put his arm around me.

“You will be safe as long as I’m here” Ash said smiling.

“Thank you” I said hugging him.

Sammi walked over with a sandwich,

“Thanks”

“Your welcome sweetie”

I ate it faster than I had EVER eaten anything.

We sat and watched batman till really late, me and Ash had laid down on the sofa, I was laying on him and he had his arms around me, we fell asleep there, we had a blanket over us.

I woke up next morning, and Ash was watching me sleeping,

“Morning” He said, his voice was so soothing and calm.

“Hi”  smiled back and I got up, my clothes were ripped from the robbery, Sammi walked out.

“Hunni..I think we need to go shopping!” She said, smiling at me, I don’t know what it was but Sammi just made me feel okay inside.

“Yeah, so do I to be honest” I said laughing, Sammi  giggled, she took me into the bath room and she gave me some of her clothes to wear for now.

She did my Make-Up as well, I walked out in a black and white polka dot dress, curled hair, and Fishnet tights with a pair of black heels.

Ash wolf whistled at me, I blushed and giggled,

“Mind if I come?” Ash said.

Me and Sammi looked at each other

“Sure! I would feel safer with both of you with me!” I said,

“You will ALWAYS be safe when your with me” Ash said.

“Want a jacket?” Sammi asked, I nodded in reply and she gave me a leather jacket.

Jinxx came along as well, Andy, Jake and CC stayed in the van.

We were greeted at the mall by fans, who got pictures with Jinxx and Ash.

“Your so kind to your fans” I said smiling at them both,

Jinxx smiled back and Ash smirked, it was really cute when Ash did that, it just made me feel so happy.

“Right well..let’s get some new clothes for you!” Sammi said pulling me along.

“Wait! What about my sister I totally forgot about her!” I said, only just realizing!

“You have a sister?” Jinxx asked looking confused.

“Yeah! Did you guys pick up my phone?” I asked

“No...” Ash and Jinxx said at the same time,

“Shit! She is gonna be really worried!” I said with tears in my eyes, Ash could see I was upset, and he put his arm around me and rubbed my arm, Sammi came and hugged me, and I just started crying.