Change of heart

Fear flushed over me, Beth swung her head around, her mouth was covered in ductape, she was trying to scream my name.

The other two pen saw me.

But they didn’t see Andy, Jinxx, Jake or CC who were further behind me.

“Ahaha, looks like your hero has arrived” The obvious leader said walking up to me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me, I looked behind me, the boys were gone, I was shitting myself, he pulled me harder into to open space.

He pushed me towards the girls,

“Which one have you come after?” The man asked me putting a knife to my lower back.

I looked at Beth, she was dieing, she was crying, I looked behind them, CC and Jake were there hidden really well, they were giving me a signal. A no one.

“Urr..non of them!” I said, Beth looked like she was going to kill me.

“What are you doing here then!” He man pushed me closer, the knife left my back.

“I was taking a walk!” I said turning around to face him.

Out of no where Jinxx and Andy were stood behind the men.

“OI!” Andy screamed.

Then men turned around and Jinxx and Andy punched the guys in the face.

Jake and CC were untying the girls, whilst, me, Andy and Jinxx fought the 3 men.

It was like a fight scene in a movie, when the guys were knocked out, I thought I would be a little cocky.

I took out a dollar and threw it at the 3 men.

“There’s you 80,000” I walked away laughing, I was soon attacked by a crying Beth.

She jumped on me wrapping her arms around me, and her legs around my waist.

I was rubbing her back, her face was in my shoulder, she was crying her eyes out.

“Shhh, shhh” I kissed her head,

“Shhhhhhh Beth, shhhhhh it will be okay, shhhhhh”

I looked around, Sammi was crying her eyes out on he floor with Jinxx, Alex was stood with Andy wrapped around her.

Then Gerard was shouting Alex’s name.

Beth started laughing. She pulled her head up still crying, I put her down.

“Beth? What going on?!” I asked her and she just laughed.

“Just watch!” She said turning around.

BETHS POV

Gerard ran up to her.

“Alex! Are you alright?!?” He asked her.

Alex looked up from Andy’s arm’s, she didn’t know what to say.

“What the fuck is going on!” Andy demanded an answer.

“Andy, I...I...I...um” Alex couldn’t get it out, I walked over and put my hand on her shoulder.

“She kissed Gerard, but she only did it that once, nothing else, she was confused Andy, please you have to understand, how much she actually loves you.

She didn’t mean to, she is sorry, I can see it, you should be able to as well, if you really loved her you would forgive and forget.” I splurged out, I thought I was annoyed and angry with her, but I guess these were my true feelings, me and Alex didn’t always see eye to eye, but to be honest, she was actually really nice.