Chapter 30

Please vote and comment more on this story!!! I don't why this story flops suddenly... Vote please!!! C'mon!!! Please!!!

Justin's POV

Today is the day of the practice of the LivePlayoff. Currently, my team has 5 people which included Ariana.

So, there's 20 singers left on the show which there are 5 singers left under each coach. Now, every team has to eliminate two more to make it three left.

So, after this round, there will be only 3 left in my team and also for every coach. After The Live Playoff, the show will only left with 12 singers and we will go into the next round "The Top 12.".

However, currently, what's worrying me the most is that will Ariana make it? I don't care about the result, I just hope that she can try her best.

If she lost in this round, but at least she tried her best. I would never complain about this.

I just hope that she would make it.

I don't want her to lose her purpose just as I did.

"Are you sure Ariana will make it today?", Scooter questioned me while sitting on the couch.

I was sitting in front of the piano and doing nothing as I was waiting for Ariana.

It's so weird than Paul didn't talk to me and Adam for weeks. Is that a good sign or bad sign? What's on his mind tho?

I'd done all of my practices with my other 4 competitors, only left Ariana.

I shrugged and told him honestly "I really don't know.".

He nodded and remained silent as there's a silence between us, no conversation on going at all.

The musical instrumental players with drums and pianos groaned "C'mon, Justin. It's been 2 hours, dude.".

I really couldn't blame them as they'd been here for extra 2 hours waiting for Ariana who hadn't come here yet.

I sighed and decided to give in as defeated "Fine. Let's go.".

We packed up our stuff and decided to leave the studio.

I looked at everyone of them with a smirk before we left "Alright, let's go.".

Ariana's POV

"Holy shit! I am so late!", I told to Nick who was sitting across me and listened to me patiently.

He giggled and replied cheekily "Why?".

I rolled my eyes and shrugged "Because I always overslept when I was in high school. It's too hard to leave my bed especially in the morning.".

He chuckled and agreed with me "Same, but not lazy as you. Haha...".

I didn't go to the practice of the Live Playoff because I really had no inspiration of staying in The Voice anymore.

I knew everyone especially Justin and Adam wanted me to stay on The Voice but I felt so sorry to them, because sometime things just didn't work out.

Nick has been very supportive, I knew I'd let him down as he really wanted me to continue on the show but he respected my decision.