Chapter 28

Please check out my new Jariana story "Fame To Nothing", and my others as well. Your read would mean a lot to me!!!

Ariana's POV

"Nice to meet you, I am Ariana.", I approached him and introduced myself by showing him my hand.

He shook my hand instantly and replied nervously "I am Nick.". His sound is shaky.

I couldn't help myself but giggled at his cuteness "Don't be so nervous. Take it easy.".

Honestly, this would be literally my reaction if I am meeting my idol, Madonna.

Every breathe taken by him was heavy, but he still tried to calm himself down. He requested politely "Umm... Can we take a photo?".

I chuckled and allowed him "Sure, my pleasure.".

Well, a photo will always be a lie especially when you are taking with your idol. We took some selfies and requested Steven to take some to us as well.

"You are so gorgeous.", Nick praised. I blushed a little and thanked him. I lead them to the couch and allowed them to sit.

I sat alone on a single couch while Nick and Steven were sitting across me.

"Ariana, you've no idea how much I adore you. I am a big fan of you. I've been waiting for this day for so long especially since my dad told me that you...", he said happily but stopped at the mid of his sentence.

I noticed his expression as he frowned instantly and he looked guilty, I asked worriedly "What's wrong, Nick?".

Nick's dad, Steven, explained "Well, I am sorry. He's mad at me for hiring you to work in my nightclub. It's a big mistake. I know I should be there to look after you that day. Otherwise, you wouldn't get yourself in trouble. I am really sorry.".

He added "I told him that I met you, but I didn't tell him that I hired you in my nightclub. I didn't want to tell him at all because I knew he would mad at me, but that day Justin Bieber saved you and this got people worldwide's attention and so does his. He gets mad at me that day. I am really sorry.".

I smirked and comforted him "It's okay. I really don't blame you. You've given me precautions earlier, you've done your best. At least you tried to help me. I really appreciate that.".

He sighed and thanked me for understanding.

I questioned him curiously "Steven, why do you buy this studio to me?".

He sighed and recalled "Well, because I care of you. I have no idea how to start but is it just a coincidence or already meant to be. I met you on a street that day when you were looking for a job. I helped you because my son is a big fan of you. That's all, I helped you because of my son. Plus, he wanted to meet you for a very long while and I think this can be a good chance.".

He added "Since then, we interacted to each other more and I found out that you are a sweet girl. I can't help myself but you really remind me a lot of my daughter. Both of your personalities are so alike. Plus, the incident that day. I felt so guilty at you. I tried to redeem you. I know the studio means a lot to you, so I bought it.".

I hugged him immediately as tears started dropping from my eyes, I whispered softly to him "Thank you so much. I've no idea how to express my gratitude to you. Thank you so much.".

He patted my back and replied "Ariana, I know this studio means a lot to you and Nathan is the reason. But, I really hope you can move on from him. He's gone, look for someone who can mend your heart.".