Chapter 10

Please read my new Jariana fanfic, Werewolf. Your read mean a lot to me. Thank you. :)

Ariana's POV

"OMG! Justin is dating with Selena.", "Jelena is back!", "Haha, I told you, Justin doesn't like Ariana at all.", "Jariana is dead.", a lot of tweets started to attack mine. They are so annoying. I don't even really like him at all. I mean Justin is good looking but he's not my type.

I was so irritated at these rumors. I was just here for my dream to sing and hopefully can own a career.

Today, I had a meeting practice with Adam for the next battle round. Nathan couldn't make it today, his next single "Kiss Me Quick", is going to published on this Friday. I am so proud of him. That's his official new single and his lead single for his first album.

Today, I was driving by my own for the meeting. I reached there and parked my car in the parking lot.

I walked everywhere at the corridor to look for room 4. I don't want to enter the wrong room again and meet Justin. I think it's better for me to stop meeting him since those rumors are really very hot on every website.

Unfortunately, I met him again. He called my name and I was stupid enough to turn around to face him. Undeniable, he's a good looking guy, every girl wish to date him, and so do I, but I belong to Nathan.

I crossed my arms and asked him irritatedly "What?". He scratched his hair and apologized to me again "Ariana, I am sorry about those ridiculous rumors between us. I know you must find it annoying and ya so do I.".

I held a smile and said "It's not your fault. No one's fault at all. There's nothing between us at all. I hope we better not talking to each other more often.". He grabbed my arms and stopped me from turning away, he said "Well, I am really sorry.".

Before I left, I greeted him "Congrats for reuniting with Selena.". He looked surprise and kinda nervous as he shook me off "No, we were just...".

I cut him off and held a smile at him "Great, that's great. You guys make such a cute couple. I ship you both together.". He was kinda nervous, he asked "What do you think about Selena and me? I mean should we get back together?". I nodded and replied "Sure. She's a goddess. She's a famous singer as you, it's matching between you both. I am happy for you.".

His face was emotionless and replied "Haha, I am just joking. Thanks for your wish on me and Selena. It means a lot to us. I really really really like her, she's my everything.".

I nodded and walked away. This time, he didn't stop me anymore. I didn't turn back to look at him, I don't like him. But that's all I think. I still could feel that he's still standing behind me and freezing himself there.

What's wrong with him recently? He looks so weird? I mean that's ridiculous, I am happy for him. He got back his old and true love, that's a great thing.

Justin's POV

I didn't know why but those words from her really hurt me. She felt happy to me for dating Selena.

She's just a competitor on The Voice and I felt sorry to her as I tried to redeem my mistake on her. But why did her word cut deeper than a knife?

I never give a fuck about people's opinions on me and I never felt sorry to anyone after insulting them but I felt different to Ariana.

I could feel my conscience around Ariana.

What's wrong with me?