Chapter 19

Sorry for being so inactive recently... Really sorry. Btw, please check out my other Jariana stories and hope you guys like them as well. Your read would mean a lot to me. :)

Justin's POV

"Is it too late now to say sorry?.", I started to sing alone in my living room with an empty bottle in my hand.

I was holding the bottle and started laughing, I laughed at my stupidness. I used to be a fuckboy, I used to play girls everywhere but now I was being played by Ariana and Selena. This is so ridiculous. They are my kryptonite.  

I was sitting in my living room and I was drunk. I started to sing randomly "Karma is real... And it's hurt...".

Suddenly, the door was opened. A familiar figure just walked past me.

I opened my arms to welcome her and asked happily "Oh my gosh, Selena, where've you been? I am so worried about you.".

She didn't reply me but I could hear her heavy breathe clearly, she must be crying just now.

I wanted to comfort her but I was drunk and I had no idea what was I doing. I hugged her from her back and whispered playfully "C'mon bae, let's do it tonight.".

She bit her lips, pushed me away from her and slapped me immediately. This is really a hard one. I touched my cheek immediately after the pain she caused on it.

Her voice was calm yet cracky and shaky, she shouted at me "Get the fuck off from me, I hate you, asshole.".

I laughed at her cuteness and wanted to hug her again but she tried to resist me by pushing me away and gave me an another slap again.

She shouted at me "Justin, I am done, I am done of Jelena. I am really tired of this up and down relationship. I need a break.".

I pulled my hand from my cheek away and questioned her "Then, why are you here?".

She was on tears and she replied "I am here to pack up my things, I want to move out from this hell.".

She was heading to her bedroom to pack up her things. I followed her from her back to stop her for doing to shit to me.

I tried to calm her down and said "No, wait, Selena, I love you. I still love you, Selena.".

She was packing up her clothes from her closet, she gave me a glance and said "You are drunk, Justin. Just let me go and go for your Ariana.".

I hugged her from back and tried to explain "No, I love you too. I love both of you, you both are important to me.".

She pushed me away again and said "Justin, you are really drunk now. It's obvious that you love Ariana, not me.".

I was on my knees and begged her "Selena, please don't leave me. I still love you. We love each other.".

She sighed and replied "Each other? I am sorry, but I don't love you anymore. I am tired of this relationship. We are done.".

"You don't love me anymore?", I started murmuring. I yelled at her "Why are you lying at me? I know you still love me. I still love you as well.".

She had almost done packing up her things, she locked her eye contact with me and questioned me "You are the one who lying at yourself. I admit that I still love you but it's obvious that you love Ariana as well.".

She added "Justin, there will only be a girl to appear in your love story, it's either Ariana or me. Please make up your mind before you tell me you love me.".