Chapter 9

Please read my new Jariana fanfic, Werewolf.

Ariana's POV

I am really happy that I had won against Sophia. It's really a very tuff match because of my anxiety. I was too nervous that day. I am kinda sad for Sophia too, I don't understand why the other judges didn't want to steal her, she's a great vocalist as well.

I had texted her after the match to comfort her. She's a very nice girl, she greeted me and congratulated me. It's kinda sad to hear that she's going to go back to New York, I hope to meet her at least one last time before she left.

Few days past, I received the details about the next meeting from Adam. Now, I had gone through the first round of battle round but things are getting harder. Who knows what will happen in the next battle round? Maybe I will make it or can't as well. I am so nervous.

Today is a very special day for me, today is the day that Nathan released his promo single "More Than You'll Ever Know". Ya, it's the song that he sang for me on our anniversary. It's a very nice song, I am addicted to it, it's my new jam.

Right now, he drove me to the Ellen Show. He has a very right schedule today. After the interview of Ellen Show, he had to perform in several places as well. He would be okay since I was with him.

~Ellen Show~

Everybody, please welcome one of the hottest rising star today "Nathan Sykes", the host Ellen announced. Everybody clapped for him and welcomed him. I was at the backstage since I wasn't invited on the show. I am so proud of him, that's what he dreamed of and today he finally achieved it.

He waved his hand to the crowd to thank them. He hugged Ellen as well. Both of them sat on the couch, he sat across Ellen. Ellen held a smile and said "Thank you so much for letting us a chance to have you here. And ya, congratulation for new upcoming album and your debut single.". He thanked her back and said "Well, I should thank you all actually. For having me here.". He's kinda nervous as this is his first time experience to stand in front of the crowd and attend this kind of show.

Ellen noticed his action since he kept rubbing his hands and biting his lips. She comforted him "Well, don't be too nervous. Take it easy. Everyone had their first time.". He nodded and thanked her.

She held a smile and asked "No, you are still nervous. I can see that.". Nathan buried his face in his hands and everyone laughed. She got an idea and said "Hold on! Let me call someone first.". I giggled at his cuteness, he's acting like a kid.

Suddenly, someone patted on my shoulder and asked politely "Are you Ariana Grande?". I turned to face him and realized he's a backstage worker, I nodded as a yes. He told me to go on the stage since Ellen asked to. I widened my eyes and asked confusedly "What? Seriously? But I am...". He cut me off and said "It's okay. She said Nathan needs you by his side, he's anxious.". I nodded and went on the stage.

Ellen noticed me and she announced "Let's welcome our beauty, Ariana Grande.". Everyone clapped and Nathan turned to look at me. His face turned red as he found himself embarrassing, but he still held a smile at me. He looked happy but nervous more at the same time.

I thanked Ellen and sat beside Nathan. Our fingers interlocked together and I could feel Nathan was squeezing my hand, his hand was shaky. He's so cute.

Ellen laughed at him and asked politely "Feeling better now?". He nodded and sat steadily. We looked at each other and smiled. I whispered beside his ears "Nathan, you can do it. You gonna do it one day.".

Ellen started to ask Nathan "So, Nathan, are you going to release your debut single of your new album 'More Than You'll Ever Know' today?". He explained "Well, that's not my debut single, it's just a promo of my debut album. My debut single will be released next week. And ya, it called as 'Kiss Me Quick'.".