Chapter 11

Please read my new Jariana fanfic, Werewolf.

Ariana's POV

Tomorrow is the day of my next battle round against Miley. She's really a very friendly and kind person. We are friends right now.

We can be friends, I can make friends with whoever I want. She's my next opponent doesn't mean we cannot make friends. We are rivals but not enemy.

Today, she wanted to invite Nathan and I to Starbucks. Besides singing, we had the same interest, we love coffee and so does Nathan.

Nathan drove me there and we entered together hands in hands. We pushed the door open and looked for Miley everywhere and finally we found her. She's sitting at the corner of the wall, beside the window.

We walked to her and sat across her. She held a smile and hugged me. She pulled me away and looked at Nathan, she asked playfully "Your boyfriend? Nathan?". I looked at Nathan with a big smile and nodded.

Miley showed Nathan her hand and introduced herself "Hi, I am Miley. Miley Cyrus. Nice to meet you. Ariana told me a lot about you.". Nathan looked at me, smirked and furrowed his eyebrows playfully. I giggled.

Nathan shook her hand and replied "I am Nathan. Nathan Sykes. Ariana told me a lot about you too. Nice to meet you.". Miley looked at me with a big smile and asked "Really?". I chuckled as her reaction was so funny.

We sat down together. Before we started the conversation, Nathan asked friendly "What drinks do you all want? I can help you all to buy drinks.". I thanked him and said "As usual.". While Mliey said "Cappuccino.". He nodded and left.

Miley looked at me and laughed "Wow! Your boyfriend is a cutie. He must be very love you.". I blushed and thanked her.

She looked at me and whispered playfully "Ariana, Justin or Nathan?". I furrowed my eyebrows and returned her with a big question mark "What?". She rolled her eyes playfully and said "Ariana, do you like Justin?". Without hesitation, I shook my head and replied "No!".

She smirked and said "Really?". I smirked and formed a dimple on my left cheek, I said "Ya, I love Nathan, and only Nathan.". She nodded and replied "Well, we'll see.". She left me confusingly.

I decided not to change the topic and straight asking her a direct question "Why did you ask this?". She narrowed my eyebrows and repeated my question playfully "Why did you ask this? Didn't you know that?".

I looked at her confusedly and shrugged. She realized my innocence and decided to tell me "Okay, since Nathan wasn't here, so I am going to tell you. Actually, Justin Bieber likes you.". I laughed like a monkey after I heard this, I chuckled "Are you kidding? Seriously, it's not April Fool today.".

She locked her eyes contact with me with her serious look, she added "Do I look like joking with you?". My laugh started fading and returned to a light smile, I apologized to her "Alright, I am sorry.".

I asked "Well, Miley, how did you get this 'rumors'.". I particularly strengthen the tone of rumors since I found this shit is very ridiculous. Se whispered besides ears and said "Actually, I accidentally heard the conversation of Justin and Adam in the last battle round. Didn't you notice that Justin and Adam kept entering Paul's office nowadays. I think it's because of you.".

This reminded me that a few days later, before I went for shopping with Miley, I saw Justin and Adam entered Paul's office together. It's kinda suspicious actually because the expressions of their faces were so tense and stressful. I kept quiet for a few second for trying to make things sense.

Suddenly, Miley handed me a small paper notes, she whispered "You can call him if you want to.". I read the small notes which was written a phone number. I raised an eyebrow and reassured with her "Justin's phone number?". She nodded.