Trials (Part 1)

You did what the man with the gun told you and backed away from the cage with your mom inside.

The man behind you grabbed your wrists and tied them behind your back.

"Why are you here and how did you come here?" The man asked as Ame and Ari just stood there frozen in place.

The man still had his gun pressed to your head, which was why you were answering all his questions and doing all of his demands.

"W-Well I came here to get my mom back. . . And we found this place by . . . Pure luck," you stated but lied on the second answer.

The man behind you raised an eyebrow and began to lower his gun, which made you loosen up.

"Well I'm not letting her go. . . But there is a way you can," the man explained as he shoved his gun into one of his pockets.

You sighed relieved and turned to the man, who was really tall.

"You'll have to go through trials to get your mom back. If you pass all the trials then she'll be freed. If you don't pass all the trials then your mom is killed and so are you," he explained with a sly smirk.

Your eyes widened as Ame and Ari's did as well.

"Haahhaha you thought that it would be easy? Well it's not!" The man laughed/yelled which cause you to take a step back away from him.

'This man's crazy!' You thought as you looked at your mother, who was in her knees crying.

'Why is she crying?' You wondered as worry began to fill your thoughts.

"Your trial begins now!" The man quickly yelled as the ground beneath you began to shake.

"What the heck?" Ari yelled over the loud rumbling the floor made. Ame was struggling to keep his balance and was stumbling everywhere.

"Hold on Ame! I'm coming!" You called as you slowly tried to walk over to them.

Your foot stepped through a hole in the ground causing you to fall down onto the ground. You struggled to pull your foot out of the hole, but it was no use.

"AME!!" You yelled as the hole began to open into a much bigger hole.

"(Y/N)!!! Hold on!!" Ame yelled as he tried to hurry to your side.

You watched as Ame came closer and closer but the hole grew bigger and bigger by the second.

Your eyes widened as the hole suddenly cracked open.

You began to fall down the hole screaming as loud as you could.

When Ame reached the hole his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)!!!" He yelled as you fell into darkness.

Darkness engulfed you . . . And so did fear. . .

You continued to fall for a while until you slammed against the bottom of the hole.

You became a coughing mess as you struggled to breathe.

'Where am I now?' You thought as you looked around at your surroundings.

You tried standing up but it was hard when your hands were tied behind your back.

You pulled at the rope around your wrists, but that only caused the rope to cut into your skin. While wincing at the pain you managed to stand up.

Around you was still blackness which worried you.

'Where do I go?! Where's Ame and Ari!!?' You thought as you began to walk around the dark room.

Your eyes squinted as a flame was lit in the distance. After that flame had been lit, another on lit up, and then another.

You watched as the flames lit up down the room and got closer to you by the second.

When the torches had all lit up your attention turned to a door all the way at the end.

You narrowed your eyes at the door, curious about what was on the other side. As you began to walk towards the door, it began to open slowly.

You stopped walking towards it and froze in fear.

Snarling came from out of the door and soon after, red eyes became visible. They were filled with bloodlust and anger.

You began to stumble backwards and run away from the doorway. The doors suddenly burst open revealing a huge snarling wolf! But this wolf wasn't normal at all, it had long horns on it's head, dragon wings, and a scorpion tail.

As it ran towards you the ground shook beneath your feet, and the shaken became bigger as the huge wolf hybrid grew closer to you.

You realized that you had ran without thinking and ended up going into the corner of the room. As you spun around to face the wolf hybrid, the shaking had suddenly stopped.

The wolf had stopped in front of you and had it's head bowed down.

"L-Leave me alone!" You screamed as your wolf teeth poked out. The wolf hybrid's ears pricked up and it looked at you surprised by the sudden appearance change.

You was now in your half wolf form and was snarling at the wolf hybrid.

"Choose your weapon," A voice flowed into your ear causing shivers to race up your spine. You searched for the person her had spoken but no one was in sight but the wolf hybrid.

You raised an eyebrow at the hybrid and then slowly approached it. The wolf hybrid looked down at you with an emotionless expression across it's face.

It then began to open its mouth which caused you to stumble back over to the corner. But as you turned to the hybrid again, you noticed that inside the hybrid's mouth was a bunch if different weapons.

'So this must be my trial. . . I'm guessing Ame and Ari are going through something similar to this right now huh. . . Welp I'll just have to defeat this hybrid to get to my mom. I'm not going to let her and my friends die' You thought as you approached the hybrid with a smirk across your face.

You searched within its huge mouth and found a sword that had skulls embedded into the handle and gold ribbons wrapped around the skulls.

You slipped the sword out of it's mouth and pointed it at the hybrid.

"I'm ready!"

TBC