First Meeting

You and your little sister May were half wolf and half human due to the fact that your mom was a wolf and human hybrid and your dad was human. But sadly your mom past away...she was shot and killed by poachers while she was hunting for food. Your dad was devastated and sobbed for many nights.

You and May grew worried about him since he spent most of his next few days locked in his room. For food you and May would go wander around in the forest to look for any edible plants and animals.
You and May were stomping around in the forest in your human form to avoid getting shot by any poachers. You stepped over a huge log and then helped May hop over it too. As you both began to walk again May began to shiver.

"What's wrong? You cold?" You asked in a motherly tone. May shook her head and pointed up ahead. You followed her finger slowly and then met the eyes of a blue furred wolf.

You didn't freeze stiff like May but began to snarl at the wolf warning it to back off. You were now in your wolf half human form barring your sharp fangs at the wolf.

Surprised the wolf lifted his ears and stared with an open mouth. You quickly stopped snarling and changed back into your human form.

"What's it doing?" May asked a little confused. The wolf slowly made its way towards us but then stopped a few feet away as I slightly snarled again.

May hid behind you in fear of the wolf and whimpered softly. You quickly turned to her and kneeled down to be face to face with her.

"May don't be scared...its just a wolf. And remember! Who's a big bad wolf!?!" You asked with a smirk. A smile quickly crept up May's face.

"I am! I am!" She exclaimed happily as she changed into her wolf half human form.

You almost forgot about the wolf for a second there. You quickly turned and looked at the wolf.

You quickly changed into your full wolf form and snarled at the wolf angrily.

'Once I take down this wolf I'll surely inspire May to become a proper wolf!' You thought as you got in your fighting stance. May watched you with a shocked expression that then softened into a small smile.

The wolf widened its eyes slightly but then began to snarl back at you. You began to circle the wolf when you quickly attacked. You clamped your teeth down hard into the wolf's back causing it to howl in pain.

But then it quickly whipped around and bit your neck slightly. You quickly claw the wolf away and growl as drool spilled from your barred mouth.

You then launched yourself into the air for a pounce. Successfully you tackle the wolf causing it to become trapped beneath you helplessly.
You smirked and got ready to clamp down into the wolf's neck......when suddenly the wolf changed into a smirking blue haired boy.

You quickly whimper and hop off the boy due to the fact that he was now naked. You changed into your human form and clasped a hand over May's eyes and turned yourself around a little embarrassed.

"Wh-Who are you?" You asked as a shade of pink crept up your face. You couldn't tell what the boy was doing since you weren't facing him but you heard a slight chuckle.

You quickly spun around only to be face to face with the smirking blue head.

"What's so funny!?!" You asked while pouting a bit. You noticed that he had now put in a white shirt and a pair of jeans. You sighed silently and released your hand from over May's eyes.

"The look on your face when you realized that I was naked," he chuckled. A deep red formed on your cheeks causing you to look away in embarrassment.

"W-Well sorry! But I try to keep myself from getting close to other people!" You growled as you changed into your wolf half human form. He quickly changed into the same form as you and smirked.

"Well as you can see, I'm NOT a person," he replied with a smile. You quickly scoffed and changed back to your normal human form. May gripped your hand causing you to look down at her.

"(Y/N) I'm getting hungry. Can we go back now?" She wined as she shuffled her feet impatiently. You slightly rolled your eyes and then picked up May. You placed her on your back and then turned to the boy.

"Anyways the names (Y/N). And for your information even though your not human my father told me not to get close to anyone. Unless I want to end up a sulking mess once they get hurt or even worse...killed," you state as you spun around ready to walk away.
He quickly grabbed your arm causing you to meet his gaze.

"The name's Ame and I should be saying the same thing to you," he replied as he released his grip on your arm.

"See ya," you say tonelessly as you hop over the log. Ame just smirked and changed back into his full wolf form.

He then crept away into the forest and you walked back to you house to make dinner from what you and May had found.