Beginning of A New Adventure

You, Ame, and Ari rushed out of the dark and gloomy room and was now outside. What surprised you was the fact that no one was around at all, no wolves, no men, and lastly ..no Akise. You scratched your temple confused as Ari and Ame looked around for any sign of wolves or people.

"That's strange," you murmured to yourself as you walked around in the grass. A butterfly fluttered past your head causing you to smile. The forest had grown quiet and still, no birds made any chirps, no deer trotted around in the grass and shrubs, and no wolves were howling to each other.

Ame walked over to your side and placed a hand on your shoulder, surprising you a bit. You turned your head and gave Ame a small smile, which he quickly returned. Ari walked around a but and pricked his wolf ears up to see if he could hear any sign of people.

"I can't really hear people in this area, so they must have left quickly and swiftly," he stated as he changed back into his full human form. You nodded your head in response and started to walk off towards the entrance of the forest. Your eyes stared intently into the forest, searching for a trail you could follow back to your home.

Ame walked up next to you withal soft smile and intertwined his fingers with yours, causing you to turn to him. He gently squeezed your hand and pulled you along with him into the forest. Ari followed close behind stealthily looking around for any poachers or dangerous animals.

Ame lead you deeper into the forest and would only sniff the air every once in a while, which confused you a little.

"Umm..Ame? How come you sniff the air every so often?" You asked as you stepped over a boulder. Ari did a small flip over the boulder and continued to look around for any danger, while Ame remained silent which worried you.

You stared down at his hand that was gripping yours and frowned.

'What's up with Ame?' You thought worriedly as you dodged a few bent tree branches. Your thoughts flew out of your mind once you approached your house. With eyes and mouth widened you turned to Ame.

"Wow that's cool! How did you find it so fast?!?" You asked surprised. Ame just smiled and continued to walk over to your house. He released your hand which caused you to smile. It's been a while since you've been to your house because of the kidnapping.

You raced over to the porch and hopped onto it with a wide grin across your face. Ame and Ari smiled as they watched you run around your house with glee, doing cart wheels and a few flips every now and then.

You stopped running to catch your breath and fell down onto your bed with a sigh. Ari walked onto the room with a wide smile on his face.

"Your pretty strange you now? First your one emotion and then your another one," he chuckled as you quickly sat up on the bed with a frown.

"No I don't!" You exclaimed angrily as you growled at Ari, who was now chuckling at you. He pointed a finger at you and smirked, "See what I mean?"

You pouted and crossed your arms across your chest with a huff. Ari then quickly left the room and began to snoop around your house a little, while Ame just entered the room. He chuckled when he saw the expression on your face.

"What's so funny?" You hissed like a child. Ame walked over to you with a grin and poked your cheek.

"The way you pout and puff out your cheeks," he laughed as you quickly stopped pouting. He pinched your cheeks playfully, but caused you to grow angry. You quickly slapped his hand away and glared daggers at him, clenching your teeth.

Ame quickly backed away with his hands up in defense. You giggled and laughed at how scared Ame looked, holding back the tears from all the laughter.

You hopped off the bed and raced out of the room, into the room where Ari was examining the things inside. As you walked over to him with a raised eyebrow Ari quickly hid something in his hands.

As you bent over to examine what he had inside his hands he hid them behind his back nervously.

"Ari what are you hiding?" You asked as you narrowed your eyes at Ari. He flinched a little bit and stared down at the ground a little guiltily.

You tackled Ari onto the floor and struggled to get whatever was in his hands. Ame entered the room with an eyebrow raised and watched as you strangled Ari in a choke hold.

"U-Urm. .I . . . Give up . . . ," Ari choked out as he gripped your arm that was still wrapped around his throat.

You smiled to yourself and finally decided to release him, because you felt a little pitiful for him. He coughed a few times and then handed you what he had in his hands. . . A picture of you and your parents when you were little.

You stared at the picture for a while and then turned to Ari with a sad expression visible in your face.

"And why were you looking at that?" You questioned as your bangs covered your eyes. Ari flinched and fell backwards a little bit with a hint of fear in his eyes, as your eyes flickered red.

"U-Um. . . I-I'm really sorry! I just th-thought you looked cute with your parents in this picture," Ari hesitantly yelled as slight blush spread across his face.

Ame raised an eyebrow at Ari and glared at him for a few seconds. You huffed and stood up with your arms crossed.

"Let's go pack up for the adventure," you mumbled as you left the room to pack up.

Ame glared at Ari one last time before leaving the room to join you. Your bangs were covering your face and you were packing up some food. He sat down next to you and placed a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey don't worry. We'll start searching for her soon so don't worry. And don't pay too much attention to Ari," Ame reassured you with a soft smile as you forced a smile onto your face.

"Yes, we'll leave first thing tomorrow," he whispered with a smile. You nodded as Ari entered the room with blush across his face and his fists clenched.

"I-I'm really sorry! I hope you can forgive me (Y/N)!" He exclaimed as he bowed. You giggled at his reaction and smirked.

"Yeh of course I do. . . Cause if I hadn't you'd be dead by now," you laughed evilly.

Ari flinched a little scared which made you laugh even more.

"It's okay I'm just kidding. C'mon lets get some rest for tomorrow's adventure," you sighed as you stood up and walked past Ari.

'Tomorrow our adventure begins!'

~A/N~
Gomen! This part was kind of boring and bland! But don't worry! The adventure will begin in the next chapter!