Captured

You slowly opened your eyes to see complete darkness. You rubbed your eyes and felt around, you felt cold metal hit your skin.

'Where am I? '  you thought to yourself as you tried to stand up. Your head ended up hitting against the top of the cage or what ever you were in. Your eyes widened as you felt around the small cage.

'Oh no..OH NO!! I'm slightly claustrophobic!' You thought fearfully as you banged your hand against the metal door.

"Oi, keep it down in there!!" yelled an angry voice from outside. Someone then began to bang against the metal door which frightened you a bit.

You quickly changed into your full wolf form as the men outside began to unlock the metal door of the cage. Light shone brightly out of the cracked door as it began to spread. A man that looked as if he hadn't shaved in a few months poked his head inside the cage.

"We caught a beauty," he chuckled to himself as he grabbed your throat and pulled you outside.

You looked around to see a bunch of other wolves with muzzles and chains on.

'What the hell is going on here?' You thought angrily to yourself. The man threw you onto the floor and kicked you.

"Hehe can't wait to see how much your going to be," he chuckled as he lit a cigarette.

You growled at him as he walked away.
You weakly stood up on your four legs and searched for any sign of Ame.

You checked every row of wolves but couldn't find Ame anywhere. You grew frantic and worried as you looked around.

You then finally spotted Ame in his human form arguing with a man. The man was yelling at him and smacking him in the head.

When the man shoved Ame onto the floor you grew angry. You charged at the man and tackled him to the ground.
The man swore at you and hit you in the head with his fist but you just shook off the pain.

You clawed at your muzzle until it completely fell off. You then sank your teeth deeply into the man's leg causing him to howl in pain.

"You stupid mutt! Learn your place!" The man hissed as he kicked you in the head. You stumbled back a few steps but then raced towards the man again.

Your eyes were stained blood red with rage that you could no longer control. You pounced again at the man who seemed scared now.

Ame stood frozen in place as he watched you attack the man. Blood dripped everywhere, and splattered against the pavement.

There was a whistle that pierced your ears. Your eyes flapped downward trying to block out the irritating noise, but the noise didn't stop.

You laid down onto the floor whimpering when the whistling suddenly stopped. You snapped your eyes opened and glared at the person who was walking over to you.

Your eyes widened as you saw Ame walking over with the dog whistle wrapped around his neck. The whistle bounced against his chest as he walked over to you.

'A-Ame?' You thought sadly as your ears pointed downward sadly. Ame crouched down next to your side and pressed the tip of the whistle to his lips again.

He blew the whistle roughly causing the silent noise to burst into your ears. You whimpered and scratched at the floor trying to make the irritating noise stop.