Shock

You slowly awoke and tried to sit up only to be pulled back down by a pair of arms. You turned on your side and was now face to face with sleeping Ame.

Your face reddened as his breath hit your face. You began to try an pry off his grip around you but it was no use. You turned your attention to the corner of the room to see May sitting up on her mattress and staring at you and Ame with a grin.

"O-Ohayo (good morning)," you stuttered as blush crept up your face. May smirked.

"Sleep good with your boyfriend," she asked with a wide grin on her face. Your face flushed bright red and you began to growl.

May just giggled and walked off her mattress into the kitchen. You sighed and then began to shake Ame causing him to groan sleepily.

You laughed lightly as you shook him more rapidly. Ame rolled over with you still in his arms causing you to gasp as you were placed on top of Ame.

"A-Ame! T-Time to get up!" You yelled as blush corrupted your face. When his eyes began to open you quickly turned to avoid eye contact.

"*yawn* Ohayo (Y/N)-chan," he said as he rubbed his eyes with his hands finally releasing you. You quickly hopped off of him and blushed even more.

"You gonna make breakfast tomato-chan or do you want me to?" He asked with a chuckle. You shuffled your feet a little and then mumbled, "I will."

May giggled as she sat down on a chair by the table.

"Hurry up tomato-chan! I'm getting hungry!" She giggled as she shuffled in her seat a little.

"C-Can you guys stop calling me that name!" You yelled angrily as a tck mark appeared on your head.

Ame laughed and walked over to you.

"Okay fine.............tomato-chan," he whispered in your ear causing you to blush even brighter.

"I-I'm going to hunt for food outside," you stated as you changed into your full wolf form.

"Okay then we'll help," Ame stated as him and May changed into their full wolf form too. You sighed but then nodded as you shoved the door open with your snout.

You hopped outside into the cold snow and rolled around laughing. May flew into the air and giggled when she fell through a pile of snow. Ame chuckled as he hopped through the air and accidentally landed on top of you.

His wolf face flushed a bright red (if even possible for Wolves to blush).

"S-Sorry (Y/N)-chan," he stuttered as he quickly got off of you. You laughed and sat back up.

"Whatever tomato-kun," you laughed as you chased him around. After a while of chasing you searched for any sign of birds or small animals.

Ame sniffed the air and then pointed with his snout in the direction of a faint rustling sound. You and May nodded your head and followed close behind Ame.

You finally saw what you were hunting and slightly gasped. It was a deer.

"Are you sure we can take it down Ame?" You whispered silently. He just nodded his head in response.
Ame stayed in the middle while you and May stalked around the sides.

Ame attacked first by racing towards the deer and grabbing one of the deer's legs in his mouth. May then popped out of her bush and hopped onto the deer's back biting its side.

You growled and raced over to the fight. You quickly pounced and snapped the deer's neck in one large bite. Blood filled your mouth but you didn't care much about it. The deer toppled over onto the white snow staining it with a puddle of blood.

"Well we're done here it seems," Ame chuckled as he began to drag the deer by the neck. You and May quickly helped him.

On the way back home there was a slight rustle in a bush that startled May. She hesitated and then pounced into the bush growling.

Before long you and Ame heard the snap of a neck and smiled. May trotted out of the bush with a dead bird in her mouth.

You and Ame began to push the deer again while May carried the bird in her mouth. When you were almost home you heard a click noise that made you freeze.

"Watch out!" You yelled as you ducked quickly. Ame followed your order and ducked down.......but May just turned her head astonished.

....that was when things started to go in slow motion...

Ame slowly turned his head away as the bullet slowly inched closer to May. You just stood there as you watched the bullet slowly make impact with May's eye.

..then things went back to normal....

May yelped as the force of the bullet threw her backwards. You and Ame quickly dropped the deer and raced over to help May.

May screamed and howled in pain as she rolled around in the snow. Tears fell from one of her her eyes and the other blood.

"Ame what should we do!?" You hesitated. Ame had a worried and scared expression on his face.

You quickly changed into your clothed human form and held May in your arms.

"Don't worry May we'll help you," you whispered. Ame changed back into his full human form and walked over to you and May.

"What will we do? We can't take her to a hospital," he stated.

...there was another click...

You snapped your attention to a man hidden by a bush.

"Hey! Would you like to explain why you shot my dog!" You yelled.

The man quickly lowered his gun and walked over to you closer.

"Excuse me but that there is a wolf not a dog," the man scoffed as he pointed the gun at May again.

Before he could pull the trigger you stood up in front of May with your arms spread out.

"But still it is illegal to shoot wolves!" You yelled as you knees began to shake in fear.

'Even though I just told him, he still hasn't put his gun down' you thought in shock.

"Listen little girl, if you don't move out of the way I won't have any problem shooting you too. There isn't any cops around for miles and I might just have to kill the both of you to get rid of witnesses," he hissed as he aimed the gun again.

"Sir, if you continue any longer I will have no other choice but t-""But to what brat!??" The man yelled interrupting Ame.

Ame scoffed as he looked at you with worry.

"If your not moving then I'm just going to go ahead and shoot you," the man sighed.

....he then shot the gun again....