Depression

You didn't feel like doing anything when your father died, all you did all day was snuggle into your bed with your head covered by your bed sheets.

Ame would always worry about you but you never seemed to notice. Every so hour you would cry into the bed sheets thinking about how everyone left you alone.

'Why did they all die without me!?! Why couldn't they take me with them!??' You thought as tears slid down your face.

You sniffed and cried for a bit but then wiped the tears away and sat up. Ame was sitting in the corner with his back leaned up against the wall.

When he noticed that you stopped he stood up and walked over to you immediately, wrapping you up into a hug.

"It's okay (Y/N)...I know you miss them all and it's okay. Just remember I'll always be here for you," he whispered into your ear.

You blushed a little bit at his words but then shook it off as sadness stung you again.

"Thank you Ame," you sniffed with a smile as you hugged him tightly.

You both stayed in a hug for a while until your stomach growled. Ame chuckled and released you from the hug.

"Seems like someone's hunger," he laughed as he stood up.

"Don't worry I'll go catch some deer," he stated as he changed into his full wolf form and got ready to race out the door.

You quickly tried to get out if bed but your foot got wrapped in the sheets causing you to fall onto the floor.

You shook it off and yelled, "Please don't leave me too!"

Tears stung your eyes and your knees got scraped on the wooden floor when you fell.

You sobbed into the palms of your hands as Ame changed back into his human form.

"(Y/N) it'll be alright," he cooed.

"No it won't!" You cried as tears burst out of your eyes. Ame's eyes widened.

"That's what they all said...a few days before they all died! I heard voices whisper into my ear that everything would be alright but it's not!" You yelled.

Ame sat down with his legs crossed in front of you with a sad look on his face.

"I know it won't because that's what happened to my mom.. My dad didn't tell her that he was going out to hunt for food and ended up getting killed in the city. But then I learned to get over it," he explained as he solemnly looked at the wooden floor. Your eyes widened as the last tear slid down your face.

"Really?" You sniffed as you looked up at him. He nodded sadly.

"You can go," you mumbled as your (b/l) bangs covered your eyes.

He nodded and left the house in his wolf form.

~after some time~

When Ame came back he had caught a huge pheasant bird. He dragged it into the house and plopped it down into the kitchen.

You walked over to him only to fall as your knees gave out beneath you.

"(Y/N)!" Ame yelled in shock as he quickly turned into his full human form. You shrugged and looked at your bloodied knees.

"When did this happen?" He asked.

"When I tried to stop you from leaving me," you whispered as you tapped one of your bloodied knees with your pinkie.

"Hey don't touch it, I'll go get some bandages just tell me where their at," he quickly asked.

You just slowly pointed to the cabinet and laid down onto the floor with your cheek on the cold floor.

Ame quickly got up and raced over to the cabinet.

Once he found the bandages he sat down next to you and began to wrap up your knees. Your winced a few times but then quickly shook off the pain.

"There all better," he said with a smile.

You didn't smile however, you looked pitifully at your knees.

"C'mon let's start cooking," he whispered as he helped you stand up and gain your balance.

Ame began to chop up the meat as you started to mix some sauces together to put on the meat.

It was totally silent when you began to hum (favorite song).

You tapped your foot to the beat as you began to sing out the lyrics. Ame heard you and began to sing along. You laughed a little bit and then continued to sing.

When you finished the song, you had finished making the sauce and Ame had finished cutting up the meat.

You dripped the sauce into the pieces of meat and then slid the meat into the oven to cook.

"There, now we just need to wait," you stated with a smile. Ame nodded and walked into the living room.

He sat onto the bed/couch and patted a spot next to him signaling you to sit next to him.

You walked over and plopped down next to him.

He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close.

"Promise me you won't ever leave me," he whispered.

"Of course I won't," you whispered back with a smirk.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he turned to you and grabbed your shoulder softly.

"Yes I'm sure," you laughed. A serious era spread between you two but then softened as Ame began to lean forward.

Heart beat began to race and thump loudly in your chest as you began to lean in slowly.

You felt Ame's breath on your face as your lips were only centimeters apart.

Your lips smashed together and Ame kissed you softly and passionately. You kissed back while placing a hand behind his head making the kiss deeper.

You felt him smile into the kiss as he pulled away. Your face flushed beet red.

"(Y/N) I love you. And never forget that~" he cooed. You smiled as blush reddened on your cheeks.

"I love you too Ame~" You cooed back as you placed your forehead against his...