Off to a Bad Start

You woke up from your slumber and rubbed your eyes with a small yawn. A pair of arms tugged you back down onto the bed which made you raise an eyebrow.

By your side laid Ame and to your other side laid Ari, who began to mumble your name in his sleep.

Your face immediately began to heat up so you quickly struggled against the pair of arms. Ame slightly growled which caused you to stiffen of fear of what he could do.

"G-Guys wake up! It's time to get our journey started!" You yelled loudly, causing Ari and Ame to quickly sit up.

They both looked at you wide eyed as you just stared down at there arms, which were wrapped tightly around your waist.

Ari quickly unwrapped his arms from around you first and began to stutter. "I-I'm so s-sorry!"

You giggled at his sudden nervousness and then turned your head to stare at Ame, signaling him to release you as well.

He huffed and unwrapped his arms from around your waist. Ari jumped out of bed and raced out of the room with steam puffing out of his ears.

You giggled again as Ame yawned and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"So our adventure begins today," Ame muttered as he slowly hopped out of bed and walked in the direction Ari had left.

You sighed and followed the two into the kitchen. Ari had started to cook some bacon and eggs while Ame just seated him self down at the table.

As you strode over to the table, Ari began to grow nervous and began to shake the frying pan a little bit.

"Hey Ari, we want them easy baked, not scrambled," Ame chuckled as Ari's shaking grew more intense. He gulped and nodded his head, trying to stop the violent shaking.

"Hey are you feeling okay?" You asked as you took a seat next to Ame at he table.

Ari nodded his head frantically and stuttered, "Y-Yeah I-I'm okay."

You raised an eyebrow and nodded slowly as you drummed your fingers against the table.

Once Ari finally finished cooking the eggs and bacon, he slipped them onto three plates. When he finished passing the plate out to everyone he took a seat across from you and Ame.

You plopped a whole egg into your mouth and chewed intensely on it. Ame and Ari have you a look as if you were an animal or creature.

"Wut?" You asked with a mouth full of egg. Ame chuckled while Ari turned his head back down to his plate of food.

You gulped the eggs down and began to gombe down your bacon.

"Jeez calm down (Y/N). Your food isn't going anywhere you know," Ame laughed as he bit into one of his pieces of bacon.

You shot Ame a glare which caused Ari to chuckle, but was shut up once Ame glared at him.

"Welp! I'm done!" You exclaimed as you shot out of your seat with your now empty plate. Ame and Ari watched you wide eyed as they bit into their eggs.

"Hmw fmar you almeady fone(how are you already done)?" Ari muffled out as he chewed on an egg.

You shrugged your shoulders as you placed your plate into the sink and changed into your full wolf form. You trotted around for a little while and pounced around at nothing.

Once Ame and Ari finally finished eating, they watched you pounce around for a while.

"You ready to go yet?" Ari laughed as your attention turned to the two of them standing in the doorway.