Lost it to Trying

"Ame!!" You screamed as you tried to stop the man from taking him away. The man turned to you angrily and kicked you in the stomach roughly. You flew onto the floor and spat out blood.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry....I didn't know about this," Ari mumbled as he fiddled with his fingers. Ame tried kicking at the man and tried to get to you, but the man just tightened his grip on Ame's arms.

"Father hurry it up will you!" Akise yelled impatiently at his step father.

"Well excuse me but this ones a kicker!" The man yelled back as he struggled against Ame. You quickly sat up and looked around the room for anything useful.
Your eyes stopped on a taser on a desk across the room.

'If I can get to that taser I could probably save Ame!' You thought happily. You turned your head to Ari and whispered your plan into his ear as quietly as you could. You and Ari worked together to get to the taser across the room by rolling at the same time. It was a bit difficult considering the fact that a net was wrapped around you two. You ended up slapping or accidentally hitting each other while rolling but you would just always shrug it off.

"Father hurry up!" Akise yelled angrily as he punched his father in the face. His father stumbled backwards a bit from the punch and then regained his balance.

"What the hell! If your so tough then why don't you try getting him into the lab!?!" His father yelled angrily as he rubbed the spot where he was punched. Akise clicked his tongue angrily and nodded.

"Hey (Y/N) why don't we try to gnaw at the ropes?" Ari whispered to you as you both tried to regain your energy. You tried to face palm yourself but the net kept your arms to your side.

"That's an awesome idea. Remind me to face palm later," you laughed as you turned into your half wolf form. Ari did the same and already began gnawing away with his sharp teeth.

You watched as Akise strode over to Ame with a wide evil grin on his face.

"Your going into the lab whether you like it or not!" He yelled Emily as he kicked Ame in the stomach like how his father had done to you. Your eyes widened as Ame stumbled to the floor and Akise clasped his hand on his throat roughly.

"C'mon we're going to do some tests," Akise grinned as he picked Ame up by his throat. You growled angrily at Akise and then continued gnawing at the net. The net seemed to have loosened up a bit which made you able to pull one of your arms free.

"Hurry Ari, chew faster," you whispered quickly. Ari nodded and chewed roughly at the net. The net snapped and finally released both you and Ari.

You stumbled out of the net and raced over to the table with the taser. Surprised you felt a faint sting on the back of your neck. But then the stinging changed into a burning sensation.

You screamed as you slammed onto the floor shaking crazily.

"What the hell did you do to her!" Ari yelled angrily at his step father. His step father twirled the taser in his hand and smiled.

"I thought she needed to learn her lesson for trying to snatch this. You do too Ari," he hissed as he lunged at Ari with the taser.

"Ari run! Get out of here while you can!" You yelled. A shock was sent throughout your body that made you shake roughly.

You watched as Akise dragged AME over to the lab door.

"AME!" You screamed as you tried to crawl over to him. You reached Akise but he only looked down at you pitifully and kicked you across the face.

Your eyes shot wide as you slammed against the wall. Akise chuckled and continued to drag Ame by the throat.

"Ame don't let them do anything to you!" You yelled as you struggled to stand up. Ame nodded but winced as Akise tightened his grip on his throat.

"C'mon let's get this party started!" Akise laughed crazily. Akise tossed Ame onto the floor of the lab harshly and then closed the glass door behind him.

You gasped and raced over to the glass door. You banged your fists against the glass and screamed.

You felt a pair of strong arms grip your shoulders. That was when you were tossed backwards onto the floor and a chain was clipped to the collar around your neck.

You tugged at the chain and searched the room for Ari. Your eyes froze as they spotted Ari's body lying in the middle of the room with blood spilling from his head.

"What the hell! He's you freaking son!" You growled as you turned half wolf.

The man chuckle and tugged on your chain causing you to fall backwards.

"He isn't my actual son," the man stated as he held his grip on your chain. You clicked your tongue angrily and snapped your attention to Akise and Ame.

You saw that Ame was trying hard to dodge Akise who was holding a sharp needle.

"Please just leave us alone!" You yelled angrily at the man. He just laughed and shook his head.

You huffed and gripped the chain.
Then you looked over at Ari once again to see him rushing over in his full world form. He was a handsome white wolf with grey at the tip of his tail and ears.

He pounced at the man and bit his arm roughly. The chain around your neck was released and you quickly unclipped it off your collar.

"Good job Ari!" You cheered as you stood up and raced back over to the glass door.

"How do I get inside?!" You hesitated as you slammed you fist into the glass door.

Ari turned his head to you and pointed at a nearby vent with his paw. You nodded, quickly understanding and raced over to the vent.

You kicked it open and gazed inside the dark space. You took a deep breath and crawled inside.

'Remember your doing this to save Ame!' You thought as you crawled faster through the darkness. You finally reached a vent above the lab and kicked it open.

Akise's head shot up and glared at you angrily. You smirked and hopped out of the vent landing on top of the hospital designed bed.

You stood straight and placed your hands on your hips.

"Leave Ame alone!" You yelled angrily as you changed half wolf.

"I'm sorry but your too late," Akise chuckled evilly. Your eyes widened as you saw Ame on the floor weakly panting.

"What did you do!?!" You yelled angrily as your ears pricked back.

"I just took his special gift away from him so I could make a special army for the government," Akise chirped happily as he did a little cheerful dance.

Your ear dropped down as you looked at Ame. Ame weakly frowned and gripped his right arm.

"All I had to do was inject this liquid into him and then take out some of his blood with another needle! How easy was that!" Akise cheered as he fist pumped.

Your eyes glowed a faint yellow and red as you growled at Akise...