Sadness

Your eyes widened as Ame tackled you just in time to dodge the bullet. You both landed on the snow but then heard a small but weak yelp behind you. Your eyes widened even more and your breath caught in your throat.

Ame quickly stood up and placed a hand over his mouth with wide eyes. You didn't dare look behind you...but you knew you had to.

You slowly turned around and saw May shot straight in the heart. Blood oozed out of her two wounds and stained the snow. Tears stung your eyes and trickled down you face.

"MAY!!!!" You screeched as your knees have out causing you to fall. You covered your mouth with your hands as you cried.

Ame shook off his fear and comforted you.

The man began to chuckled behind you two as he leaned his gun against a nearby tree. You quickly stifled your cries and turned to the man.

"You DEMON!" You growled. Ame quickly noticed that you were a few seconds away form changing into a wolf so he wrapped you in a hug.

"What? It was just a stupid wolf? All they do is ruin people's crops and eat their livestock! They don't help or do anything helpful at all!" He yelled as he leaned his back against a tree.

You scoffed and glared at the man. The man just chuckled some more and crossed his arms.

"You kids should move along now before I-" before the man could finish rage took over your body.

You shoved Ame to the side causing him to wince and then raced after the man in your full wolf form.

"What!?! Where'd the other wolf come from!?!?" The man gasped as he struggled to get a hold of his gun.

"Go to hell bastard!" You screamed as you clamped down on his throat. The man's eyes widened as blood flooded into his throat causing him to choke.

You quickly pulled back as his body fell to the floor limp and lifeless. You were panting and blood was dripping from your sharp and barred fangs.

Ame looked at you in fear as he slowly crawled backwards. You quickly changed back into your full human form and wiped the blood off your lips.

Tears slid down your face as your breath caught in your throat.

"WHY!???!?" You screamed at the sky as tears burst out of your eyes. You then forcefully put your palms over your eyes as the tears just flowed out.

Ame was frozen in shock and fear of what you might do next.

"Your scared of me now aren't you?" You sniffled as you wiped around your tears fiercely.

"I can't blame you....I just killed a full frowned man in one bite," you choked out as tears filled your throat again. Ame snapped out of his little world and ran over to you, engulfing you in a hug.

You cried into his shoulder for a while as he just stared at the lifeless May.
When you finished crying you pulled away from Ame and looked at him.

"Are you scared?" You asked as another small tear rolled down your cheek. Ame just smirked and wiped the tear away quickly.

"Of course not," he answered with a smile as he held your chin with a hand.

"Why would I be afraid of something so beautiful?" He chuckled as your face flushed a bright red.

"*laugh* Looks l-like t-tomato-chan is b-back," Ame said through laughs. You frowned and crossed your arms over your chest, looking away in the other direction.

"(Y/N)-chan? What's wrong?" He asked confused.

You sighed and turned to him sadly.

"Please don't call me that....it reminds me too much about May," you whispered as the wind blew.

"Oh...I'm sorry," he said as he wrapped an arm around you, pulling you close.

"What do we do?" You asked looking at Ame.

"Well we should first burry May's body," he stated as he turned his head to glance at May.

"Yeh okay," was all you replied. Ame released you and turned to May's body.

~flashback~
The bullet whizzed past you and Ame as it slowly headed towards May. You turned to May to see her staring straight at you and not the bullet.
Your eyes widened.
She mouthed the words
''Goodbye, (Y/N)"
Then like that .......she was gone
~end of flashback~
You shook the memory out of your head and helped Ame with May's body.
You didn't dare look at her, so you darted your eyes to Ame.

He smiled at you and then looked down at May's body with a frown.

You quickly dug a hole in your full wolf form and then hopped out. It was pretty deep and you almost slipped on some dirt on the way out.

Once you were out of the hole Ame slowly and carefully placed May's body inside the hole.

"You get to do the honor of putting dirt on her first," he said.

You nodded and began to burry May's body.

Once you had finished hurrying the body you picked up the deer and started on your way back home.

~time skip~
When you finally got home you began to rip the deer into little strips while Ame starter to stir the soup.
It was really silent with May not around which made you pretty sad.

When the "breakfast" was finally finished cooking, you and Ame sat down at the table silently.

Ame only glance at you once in a while to make sure you were okay, but then stared down at his soup. Eating was so silent that the only thing heard was the sound of spoons slashing agains the bowl and the sound of slurping.

Finally Ame decided to break the silence.

"I'll stay for tonight to keep you company okay?" He asked. You just nodded your head and frowned.

Why does life have to be so cruel to wolves????