Exploration

Your forehead was gently pressed against Ame's. Ame yawned and sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What's wrong?" You asked as you tilted your head curiously. He chuckled and looked at you.

"I've been watching you sleep and worrying about you for a few days now and I haven't gotten much sleep," he explained as he plopped down onto the bed.

You giggled and hovered your head over him.

"Stalker," you laughed as you sat back down onto the bed.

Ame quickly shot back up and turned to you pouting.

"I am not a stalker! I've just been worried about you," he growled as he turned into his half wolf form.

"I know silly. I was just teasing," you stated as you stuck your tongue out and stroked his hair.

He changed back into his full human form and sighed.

"Your weird as always," he chuckled as he stood up off the bed.

"Hey!" You growled while pouting. Ame just chuckled in response as he strode into the kitchen.

You quickly hopped off the bed and followed close behind him.

Ame seemed to be searching for something which made you curious.

"Watcha lookin for?" You chimed as you crossed your arms behind your back. Ame turned to you and smiled.

"We're going on an adventure!" He exclaimed. (A/N: Hahah! This is from the movie "the Hobit"! XD)

You began to laugh because you've seen that movie. (A/N: Sorry if you haven't!)

"Haha what ever you say Bilbo," you laughed causing Ame to snap his head in your direction.

"I ain't no elf," he scoffed as he dug through the closet.

"For your information Bilbo isn't an elf! He's a hobit," you slightly growled as you leaned against the wooden table in the kitchen.

Ame chuckled, "Whatever."

He pulled out a small but also large book bag and threw it over his shoulder.

"(Y/N)-chan can you go and get some snacks?" He asked as he turned to you.

You nodded your head and changed into your full wolf form. You raced out of the house and through the entrance of the forest.

You didn't dare go too deep so you lingered near the entrance. You caught at least three rabbits and one small robin.

You held the small snacks in your mouth and bounded back home. Once you got back home you hopped inside and trotted over to Ame.

You dropped the small animals onto the ground and wagged your tail.

'I'm somewhat excited and somewhat scared..stay strong (Y/N)! Don't let your fears take over!' You thought to yourself as you changed into your full human form.

Ame bent down and picked up the dead animals. He straightened up and smiled at you.

"Nice work," he chimed as he shoved the animals into the book bag. Ame then swung it over his shoulder and handed you a type of whistle.

You stared at the whistle, inspecting it closely.

"What's this for?" You questioned as you twirled the whistle on your finger.

"It's just in case we get separated," he answered as he laughed a bit.

'Oh....it's a dog whistle' you mentally slapped yourself. You shoved the whistle into your mouth and changed into your full wolf form.

Ame did the same and made sure the bag was safe and secure.

"Let's go," he called as he was waiting at the door for you. You nodded your head and trotted over to him.

You both hopped down from the porch and into the snow. You giggled a bit but then stopped in remembrance of a time with May.

Tears slid down your snout but you quickly shook your head. Ame was waiting and staring at you with worry so you quickly turned to him.

"I'm alright...just a flashback of May," you stated as you trotted ahead of Ame.

Ame quickly followed behind as you raced through the snow. You giggled a bit as you rolled around in the snow.

"So when are we heading back exactly?" You asked as you shook the snow off your fur.

Ame froze and thought for a minute.

"Until the sun begins to set," he replied as he hid behind a tree.

You smiled and raced over to the tree. You slowed down and hunched over the ground.

"SURPRISE!" You yelled as you pounced on the tree. But surprisingly Ame wasn't behind it. Confused you looked around only to be tackled by Ame.

You giggled as he landed on top of you and snow flew in all directions.

You shoved Ame off of you and chased him around for a while until you both grew tired. You stopped and looked up at Ame.

"Hey can we have a snack now?" You asked as your stomach growled loudly. Ame chuckled and trotted over.

"Okay fine," he sighed. He pulled the bag off of his shoulder and slipped out one rabbit.

You both split it evenly and began to eat. You smiled at Ame when you finished and decided to go explore.

You raced around for a bit until you spotted smoke in the sky. You glared at the smoke and began to follow it. You heard Ame calling after you when all of a sudden a net was thrown over you.

You whimpered and scratched at the net but it didn't tear at all. Your eyes widened as two men hopped out of nearby bushed and picked you up.

You struggled against them as the tried to put a muzzle onto your snout but you but at their hands.

They whacked your head with a rock until blood streamed down your head. You heard a slight rustle in a nearby bush and then you saw Ame hop out of the bush and attack the two men.

That was the last thing you saw until everything turned black.....