Small Hints

You stared at Akise for a while, suspicious of what he would do next. You walked over to Ame and wrapped him up in a warm hug.

"Thank god your okay," you whispered as he began to hug you back. You heard Akise clicked his tongue behind you. You released Ame from the hug and spun around to face Akise.

"What's your problem?" You growled as you ears and snout began to show. Akise chuckled and tangled his fingers into his blue hair.

"It's nothing..just a little depressed and frustrated that I didn't contain and keep your power," He murmured a little quietly. You huffed as Ame stood up next to you.

"(Y/N) let's go home," Ame stated as he grabbed your hand in his. You glared at Akise for a moment and then nodded your head slowly.

"But hold on. I need a little word with Akise here," you softly growled as Ame released your hand.

You stomped up to Akise and frowned at him. A wide evil smile crept up Akise's face.

"So care to explain why you and your father hurt my mother and sister?" You hissed as you walked up to Akise's face. He stifled his laughter and then looked at you with a smile.

"Because it was worth seeing the faces of your mother and sister losing their life because of you," he replied with a smirk.

"What do you mean because of me?! I mean it was my fault for May but..not my mother!" You nearly yelled as you punched the wall an inch away from Akise's head.

"Actually it is. Think about it," he murmured as you pulled your now bloodied fist back. You stared at your fist for a while thinking about what you had done to make your mother die.

Then it suddenly hit you...

"I-I was hungry that night so my mother left to go catch some more food for me....but then....," you remembered as tears slid down your cheeks.

You cried and covered your face with your hands. Akise circled around you intently as Ame began to glare and snarl at him.

"C'mon (Y/N) you didn't know that was going to happen. So it's not your fault," Ame tried to comfort you. He took a step closer to you but Akise stood behind you, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You stopped your crying and felt his breath hit against your ear.

"It was your fault and your mother even thinks it was," he whispered into your ear. Your eyes widened as your eyes grew watery again.

"Akise! That's enough!" Shouted a voice behind you and Ame.

You turned your head to see Ari now in his human form, walking over to Akise.

"What were you trying to get (Y/N) to do or say? You usually don't torment people for no reason. So tell me," Ari hissed as he passed you and gripped Akise's collar. Akise put his hands up in front of himself and chuckled.

"Whoa calm down! And bro, I do have a reason to torment her," Akise explained as he turned to you with a smirk.

You crossed your arms across your chest and glared daggers at Akise.

"And what is that reason?" You questioned him as you narrowed your eyes. Akise chuckled again as Ari released his collar and took a step back.

"Well, I'm testing you to make your emotions stronger..because you will get to meet your mother very soon," Akise explained with a wide creepy looking smile. This time it was your turn to grip Akise by the collar.

"Is that a death threat?!" You growled as you changed halfway into a wolf. Akise smiled at you innocently and then at the ceiling.

"No it's not..just a little hint I'm giving for you," he explained as you slowly released his collar.

"What do you mean?" You asked as you took a step back like Ari had down earlier.

"Sorry but I can't say anything more. It's for me to know and you to figure out," Akise laughed as he spun and his heals to the glass door, tapped a few buttons, and watched the door slide open.

He left the lab and walked over to his now dead step-father. Akise bent down next to the body and poked it repeatedly.

"The hell are you doing?!" Ari growled as he stomped over to Akise. Akise just smiled and then pulled out a paper from out of his step-father's pocket.

"Looking for this," he replied with a dark smile.

"What for?" Ame asked as he walked behind Ari.

"To destroy and rip up," Akise chuckled as he tore the small paper into tiny pieces of shreds.

"What the hell is that??" You slightly growled as you approached Akise. A smile swept across his face as he blew the shreds of paper out of the palm of his hand.

"Just a note that contained too much information you need," Akise replied as he stood up and put his hands into his pockets.

"Really?!" Ari exclaimed as he glared at Akise. Akise nodded and then smiled at the three of you.

"Well it's been fun playing with you all! But I have to get going now," he chirped as he spun on his heals and began to leave the room.

You huffed and looked at all the scattered pieces of the note. You picked up a few pieces and tried to fit them back together

You sighed with no luck and tossed the mini pieces into the air. You watched them float down when Ame gasped.

"What?" You asked as you turned to him wide eyed.

Ame quickly grabbed a piece of paper that was floating in the air and stared at it.

Then as he grabbed another piece of paper, his eyes widened immediately.

"It's important information!" He gasped as he starred at the two pieces.

"And what about?" You questioned as you raised an eyebrow slightly confused.

"About your mother...being alive!"