The S.S.P.T. Program 6

***Hey guys been doing some brainstorming and I've gotten some advice from a fan and its helped me, I'd like to thank you all for the support and sticking with the story because I know I take a long time to upload but anyways thank you all again ! That last sentence was an understatement! ***

Recap:

 *They’ve all settled down after exploring the island*

We all hanged around watching TV, eating a few snacks when finally we went to bed. Pretty much a normal teenage life, but with more teenagers. I was already in my bed, turning the light off when I heard the scraping at my window, making me turn. The hairs on the back of my neck stood. I sat up and slowly backed away from the window, waking up Monique and pointing at the window. We both let out a scream seeing its mouth open and dark red blood dripping from its teeth.

“What. The. Fudgemellow is that?” I whispered slowly, my eyes wide making sure it doesn’t move anywhere. Monique shook slightly, in shock. I let out a deep breath sending a whisper through the wind to the others. It looked like a mutation of some sort. A yellow beak protruded out of its face, wrinkled slightly. Its shiny red eyes stood out the most as a pencil-like tail shook behind it. Its body had fur that was matted with sticky residue and seemed to have sharp tacks along its spine. Its’ beak was pressed against the window leaving deep red stains on the clear glass. A soft humming came from it as it scraped against the window with its tail.

The others met behind us breathing softly, staring at the creature. A putrid odor rose from it, nearly making me gag. My mind remained blank as I tried to communicate with it, it didn’t speak any animal language I knew.

The creature suddenly jumped back, startling me, and disappeared from our sight. I walked towards the window slowly, a shiver running up my spine in terror. I peered through the window and glanced downwards.

I breathed a sigh of relief that there was no sight of it anymore. “Its gone”. The others slowly began to move out of their shocked state.

“Don’t ask, I have no idea what it is, or where it came from.” I quickly stated glancing at their questioning looks. Amanda just looked scared, period.

“B-But what the h*ll was that?” Amanda’s voice rose in pitch, almost sounding like she was singing in an opera.

~

The night became restless as I couldn’t keep my eyes off the window. I even moved my bed far away from the window, in an attempt to sleep. My eyes eventually closed, granting me but a few hours of sleep.

A blaring alarm woke me from my sleep. Across the room I could see Monique also looking confused. Me and Monique arose from our beds and headed towards the blaring, which happened to be in the living room. The house seemed different; I glanced around to see if anything was different. We were all in the living room peering around for the source. The guys were in their boxers, Angel in purple boxers. We girls were a variety, some in pjs, some in tshirts (me) and one in lingerie (Amanda). The blaring stopped and I spotted a few gray speakers located around the living room and few over by the kitchen.

My eyebrows furrowed together, I nudged Monique while staring at one.

“Did those come along with the house?” I pointed one out and the others saw it too. Monique frowned and she shook her head, “No.”

A female voice suddenly sounded from around us, assuming it came from the speakers. The female voice sounded like a recording, her voice reverberating and echoing throughout the house.

“Attention all S.S.P.T.’s. New arrival, late entry.

Name: Nicole Mist

Sex: Female

Age: 11 and 3/4

Appearance: Milky brown hair, with blond and red scattered. Brown eyes. Likes swimming and reading. Sensitive to gory sights. Smart a**.

Activated: Prank gone wrong, involving blood and snakes. Scared.

Power: Aquaris – control over the element water.

Please welcome, Nicole.”

All out mouths were wide open in shock as a crack shot into the middle of the room and there lay a girl sprawled out onto the wooden floor. The crack disappeared and then there were eleven.

The girl lay, not moving, lying on her stomach with her hair covering her face. She was taller than most eleven year olds yet very skinny. Her arms were pale and from what I could see she looked sick. She was clearly unconscious as we were when we first arrived. Everyone looked at her, again in a state of shock. I’m starting to get used to it. I moved forward and kneeled down toward the girl. I turned her over to see her pale face with her tangled hair lying beneath her. I tried lifting her up but I didn’t have that much strength.

Aaron stepped forward – muscles rippling as he lifted her with ease. I followed him, making sure he didn’t hit her head as I guided them to the kitchen. Aaron set her down softly and stepped back. I placed a hand on her chest – a feeble heart beat coming from it.

I yelled for Angel not taking my eyes off of the girl, well, Nicole. He slid in on his socks, nearly tripping over a placemat. I was tempted to roll my eyes but then got over it.

“Do you still have the herbs you found?”

“Oh yea!” He walked over to one of the cupboards taking out a clear jar that was stuffed halfway with strange plants.

I took out a few taking a deep whiff from each of them. An aroma, most prominent, came from a red looking weed. It had five little leaves, small and just the amount I needed. I ripped the leaves off and rolled them up. I took a cup from the counter and filled it with water. With the water I added a few soothing green herbs along with a few concoctions of coconuts and fruits. The water had turned a deep orange with nasty chunks of leaves floating around. I added the red weed last – turning the water into a thick pasty pink. I whispered a few words – now don’t think I’m some kind of witch, just comes with the power of being Mother Nature’s daughter, making things are my way of life.

Taking nearly a full hour to make, I finally opened Nicole’s mouth and slowly poured it and made sure she swallowed. The others sat around the counter, watching with curious eyes.

“What was that?” Aubrey’s nose wrinkled up in disgust. I finished with the last drop and began rinsing out the glass.

“Like Pepto Bismol but better tasting and it does wonders.” Well maybe not the better tasting part, I added silently.

I placed the glass on the side to dry and then came back to Nicole’s side. She looked a little more colorful, with a slight redness to her cheeks. Her eyes suddenly snapped open and she sat up quickly and stared wide-eyed at the site before her.

She immediately let out a scream, shocking Blake, Hunter, and Amanda.

“No, no, no, no it’s ok” I said as soothingly as possible. I hesitated as I put a hand on her shoulder. She stopped screaming at my touch, turning to stare at me. She shook under my touch – glassy eyes gaping at me.

“I’m Summer” I said slowly, trying not to scare her. “This is Monique, Blake, Hunter, Faith, Aubrey, Angel, Aaron, Amanda, and Ashton” Pointing them each out as I said their names.

***Sorry gotta go now, I know it's not very long. I suck at this D: Well anyways I hoped you like, upload as soon as I can***