The S.S.P.T Program 5

***Yea I know it's been a while…………….sorry…yea anyways on with the story***

Recap:

(In case anyone forgot, which I don’t doubt, they’ve been stuck on the island and Summer fainted but then Ashton saved her before she hit the ground and then he took her home. While she was unconscious she had a flashback of when she first got the news that her parents died along with grandma there – who had a heart attack. She promised herself to enjoy herself as much as possible on the island, considering it as a second chance and so now she woke up).

I took in a shaky deep breath, steadying myself. I sat up to see Monique, Ashton, and Blake sitting around me. I was in a house and it looked pretty good. I heard a few footsteps and everybody walked in. Amanda looked for pissed than anyone there.

“What. The. Hell? A hurricane just started out there for no reason!” I glanced out the window to see a cloudless, clear, blue sky. I raised an eyebrow at her.

“It was raining but then it stopped. What happened?” Hunter questioned.

“Nothing, Summer was unconscious she couldn’t have done it. Could you?” Monique questioned.

“Well. I was having a nightmare, sometimes it just happens depending on my mood.” I stated timidly. Everyone let it pass, ignoring it for the time being – seeing as it isn’t a huge problem.

“Me and Hunter found some coconuts, bananas, and some berries. Though I'm not sure if they’re poisonous or not. Let me try one, hmm.” We all stared at Faith as she popped one in her mouth. The berries had a sickly sweet smell to them, it made my nose crinkle. She started to gasp and grip onto the chair near her. One of her hands was holding her throat. We all stared not knowing what to do. Suddenly she coughed and the black berry came out. She gasped and took deep breaths.

“Yea…it's poisonous. Thanks…Hunter”

“No problem” Oh yea, forgot about that. His power could save anybody, make sure nobody died. Faith threw the berries away.

“We found some water, but uh I'm pretty sure you’ve got that covered along with food and everything else we could possibly need.” I eyed Monique, I saw a blush creeping up her face.

“Well uh I ran around and this island may be small and very, very isolated; but trust me I just saw a bunch of weird sh**” Aaron looked reserved. My eyebrows furrowed together. I'm pretty sure if there was anything strange on this island, I would know about it.

“Like what?”

“Well for one thing, there was a part of the island I couldn’t go into. Kind of like Angel’s forcefields but tougher, and you know I am pretty strong – considering I'm on the football team.” He put on a cocky smile back on his face but I couldn’t worry about that now.

“Me and Angel found a few herbs, plants, and spices that could be used in cooking and healing. But only small things of course.” In a big leaf were some plants that looked a little like weeds but had different elements to them. An aroma was coming from them, an aroma only I could smell. They were herbs that could cure any type of ache or cut you had. They were good.

“Well I found out that the sand is very soft and you can’t get a very good tan from the sun.” Amanda remarked. After we all got settled down, Monique explained the house.

“Ok so we pretty much have everything, there are five rooms – they all have bathrooms and clothes, so don’t complain. Since there are five rooms, we all get a roommate. I call Summer!” I smiled at her, while she beamed back.

Aubrey and Faith got a room together while Ashton and Blake just looked at each other and nodded. Hunter looked mournful but then Angel asked him to be his roommate. We all looked to Aaron and Amanda. Amanda slowly looked to Aaron and flirtily winked at him. Aaron just put on his cocky smile and wiggled his eyebrows at her. I literally gagged at the sight. I'm getting the room farthest from them.

We all hanged around watching TV, eating a few snacks when finally we went to bed. Pretty much a normal teenage life, but with more teenagers. I was already in my bed, turning the light off when I heard the scraping at my window, make me turn. The hairs on the back of my neck stood. I sat up and slowly back away from the window, waking up Monique and pointing at the window.

We both let out a scream seeing its mouth open and dark red blood dripping from its teeth.