33 - Kiyoyachi (fluff)

Requested by: pandarules617

One of the most amusing things about Yachi is that she fails to see just how cute and precious she is... Until a bunch of guys hit on her.

The volleyball team, after having done some intense training, decided to go the beach. Obviously included in said trip to the beach is swimming (and the wearing swimsuits). Yachi, who is wearing a pastel pink one-piece looks incredibly cute... Like a doll.

She is getting a lot unwanted attention. Much to her horror, due to her short height and the large number of tall males, she soon loses sight of the team... Loses sight of all the people who could help her.

"Did you come alone, cutie? You can hang out with me if you want," a boy wearing a speedo says, resulting in a very surprised and scared Yachi to take a few steps back. A nearly naked, strange man is talking to me. What do I do? Should I tell him the truth? Or should I tell him a lie? I could tell him that I came with a gangster that could beat him up... Would that scare him away? What if it does and then goes to the police? I could get arrested!

"You should give me your number, sweet stuff," a scruffy looking man says, all the while wiggling his eyebrows. Sweet stuff?!?! I've never heard that before... It sounds like something an old person would say... Just how old is he?

"She came with me, and she doesn't have a cell phone," a sweet voice says, surprising all present. After giving a few stubborn men a good shove, Kiyoko reaches Yachi. Although the last part is a lie, Yachi is extremely grateful for Kiyoko's help... "Now, lets go swimming." Whether it is Kiyoko's words, or her easily visible muscles, due to the bikini she is wearing, the two are able to leave with no trouble.

After walking for a few minutes, Yachi bursts into tears, "Kiyoko-san you really are a goddess!"

/This ship is SUPER cute. Anyways~ Although I'm going to cosplay as Hinata first, I might end up cosplaying as Kiyoko as well :3/