32 - Kagehina (scenario - fluff/angst)

Requested by: fandoms_are_hard

Scenario: Hinata gets injured while playing volleyball... Kags and him get in a fight. The two end up doing a lot of pushing and punching. Hinata ends up getting a concussion. Due to this, Kageyama ends up doing something he never thought he would do... Apologize.

/The video doesn't have anything to do with it... I just really liked it :D

Kageyama isn't sure what makes him snap... Perhaps it is due to the pressure he feels, since their next big game is just a week away... Or perhaps it is because he has got a headache from all of Tanaka, Noya's and Daichi's yelling. Or perhaps it is because it is incredibly hot... With what little summer wind that comes through the door doing nothing to cool him down. Or perhaps it is a mix of everything. No matter the reason, no matter what silly reason, he ends up snapping at his boyfriend. Snapping at his kind, precious boyfriend. "That spike was weak! What the hell was that?"

"What was that? What is this? Why are you yelling at me? I didn't do anything wrong!" Hinata shouts in response. Kageyama had seemed moody for a while... Normally his mood settles but today it hasn't... Today it has only grown worse... Has only grown worse with each passing second.

"You are doing something wrong! You are holding back!" The anger Kageyama is feeling is taking over his body... Using his blood stream to spread... Filling his body with adrenaline and his mouth with venom. "Or perhaps you aren't as strong as I thought..."

"I'll show you who is strong, KAGEYAMA!" Hinata screeches, and all who hear Hinata's use of Kageyama's last name knows that there is only trouble ahead... After all, since they had started dating, the two had been referring to each other by their first names. Just as Daichi begins to shout, all the while walking over to them, Hinata pushes Kageyama. Kageyama pushes back.

Hinata swings.

Kageyama swings back.

In a rapid exchanging of blows the two dance, a violent dance across the gym floor... A violent dance that gets interrupted by Daichi.

That gets interrupted a too late.

Kageyama pushes Hinata, accidentally, right into one of the metal poles holding up the volleyball net. Hinata's head hits the pole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though Hinata is angry at Kageyama, and doesn't want to talk to him, he is much more angry about something else... He is much more angry about the fact that Kageyama hasn't come to visit him... That he hasn't attempted to talk to him, even though he doesn't plan on listening. Stupid, stubborn Kageyama...

Kageyama, who had been lingering outside Hinata's room for three hours, is now able to get his feet to move... To get his feet to bring him closer to the door. With a shaking arm, Kageyama reaches for the doorknob and opens the door.

When he enters, despite the fact that Hinata has received many visitors, and should be tired, is awake. Kageyama isn't sure if it is a good or bad thing... "I u-um get it if y-you don't w-want to talk to m-me, but p-please listen to m-me." Kageyama said "please"!?!?! He must feel really bad... Not really feel like giving him an answer, Hinata just stares at him. Is this really Kageyama? I MUST be dreaming...

"I'M SORRY!" Kageyama shouts, before kowtowing. "THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR WHAT I DID! I AM TRULY AND DEEPLY SORRY." Kageyama, who has never apologized before, asked Tanaka for advice... Tanaka was quick to tell him that kowtowing was the best method. Although he was a little suspicious of Tanaka's motives, he had gone with it.

"WAHHHHH THE KOWTOWING IS COOL BUT UNNECESSARY," Hinata shouts in response, feeling both happy and embarrassed. At least they aren't in public... With a bright blush upon his cheeks, he adds, "Come here, Tobio."

Kageyama is happy to listen. He practically jumps up off the floor and onto the bed, where he gives Hinata a tight hug. "I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you, or hurt you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm s-" Hinata ends up interrupting him.

"I forgive you. It's okay. Now stop apologizing," before Kageyama gets a chance to respond, and possibly apologize more, Hinata kisses him. The kiss is quick, but comforting. "Now stop apologizing and let me apologize. After all, it takes two to fight."