20 - Bokuaka & Kuroken (fluff)

Requested by: Katsuko-Kinoyu

Kenma can't believe he agreed to this... That he agreed to go on a double date... Especially a double date involves the loud and owl like player from Fukurodani.

The date is a bit of a train wreck... With LITERALLY ALL OF THEM forgetting their wallets at home. Although they originally planned to go to the movies, they end up going for a walk.

Walking around aimlessly, is actually more fun than it sounds. Kenma WOULD NEVER tell Kuroo this but he loves the sight... He loves the sight of Kuroo smiling under Cherry Blossom trees, with the petals slowly falling, and landing him. The light pink color contrasts nicely against Kuroo's tan skin, and dark hair.

Unknown to Kenma, Akaashi is thinking similar thoughts. Although he is a bit annoyed by the frequent (and loud) sharing of pick up lines between Bokuto and Kuroo... He likes it... He likes being able to see Bokuto smiling in the fading evening light... With his skin seeming to glow, and his multicolored hair shining brighter than any star.

The only way the walk could be more fun is if Akaashi and Kenma were to speak more. Even though their boyfriends are understanding of the fact that the two are introverts that prefer to listen, they like to hear them speak. After all, both of them are smart AND funny. "I've being thinking about it owlnight," Akaashi says suddenly, "Your owl documentary obsession isn't that strange... It's actually quite cute" His remark, which is sweet AND involves an owl pun makes Bokuto's face turn bright red. Even though he is embarrassed he smiles... It is the largest smile Akaashi has ever seen.

Kenma, knowing very well that Kuroo is expecting him to say something, whispers, "Are you a cat? Because you're purrrrfect."

"KENMA," Kuroo shouts, "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!"

"I'M PROUD OF YOU, AKAASHIIIII," Bokuto, a few seconds later, shrieks.

/This was really short... OOOPS/