U Mad Bro?

Remus was the kind of guy to be rather deceiving and it really scared the others.
Picture this, it's a Saturday, it also happens to be the morning after a particularly bad full moon, but Remus being Remus convinced the others to go about the day as they wished.
Remus finally emerges from the dorm for the final meal of the day in the Great Hall to find a catastrophic commotion in said hall. Remus simply sighs and returns to the dorm.
Sirius is the first back up to the dorm and he finds Remus sat on the edge of one of the beds just giving him this deadpan look.
"You saw the prank then?" Is Sirius' immediate question.
"I saw the aftermath." Remus would reply, his tone matching his expression.
"Do you want to know what we did?" Sirius would then ask, partly hopefully, partly reluctantly.
"Just the bases please" Remus would hold his expression throughout.
"Well, there were Snufflers involved..." Sirius would begin.
Remus' expression would then calm as he would stand to move onto the bed properly.
"Okay." He would say, in a tranquil manor.
"Wait, you're not mad?" Sirius would ask skeptically.
"Oh I'm mad." Remus would reply with a smile. "When I'm done with you three, the French Revolution will look like a bubble blowing competition."
And that it would.