Regulus The Gryffindor

So imagine if Regulus was sorted into Gryffindor instead of Slytherin, running straight to big brother Sirius after being sorted, happy that he gets to share his experience with his brother, then late into the night running to Sirius' dorm in tears, worried he'll be shunned from the family. Sirius and the others helping him understand that even if he is shunned he'll still have Sirius and the pride of the Gryffindor house to pull him through. 

Regulus being little Marauder and being crucial to every prank, being able to act so innocent no one would suspect a thing. Regulus playing Quidditch impeccably next to Sirius and James. The other Marauders standing by him through thick and thin, standing up for him when the other kids bullied him because his big brother liked to kiss boys. Regulus moving in with the Potters along with Sirius.

Regulus not becoming a Death Eater.

Regulus being the Best Man at Sirius' wedding.

Regulus living a full life, becoming a member of The Order Of The Phoenix, fighting alongside his best friends, living to an old age.

Regulus living past the age of 18.

.

A HUGE thank you to jabookaholic for the inspiration for this chapter :))))))