Wolfstar (5) /Sirius' POV\

I didn't really know what was happening, it was all so sudden, so painful, so gut wrenchingly awful that I wanted to turn away, but I knew that I couldn't, I had to keep focused, keep my head clear, this wasn't about me, it was about him, my best friend, my crutch, my one love. Seeing his body contort in such a way tore me apart, it was as though I was feeling every notion of pain along with him but I knew my phantom pain was no mere fraction of what he was feeling. The fear in his face reflected his every insecurity, he willed us not to come, not to follow, to stay behind, he was still trying to protect us, stop us from getting hurt despite the fact that the only thing he could physically feel in this moment was pain, pain, agony, torture, no love or joy or happinesses could possibly have been within him at that moment and that killed me. 

A sense of serenity washed over the atmosphere in the moments that followed, though I knew something was missing, something that had been there before, a positive energy in all the darkness. I had been wrong, there was love, passion, purity in the air, he had felt it, even in all his pain he still felt the same way towards me, he didn't hate me for not understanding his pain, he didn't loath me for following, he loved me, he loved me as he has loved me these past years. But now that love was missing, this creature had stolen the only light in the endless darkness and I could not stand for that.

All was quickly lost in a sudden surge of fear, my own fear, realisation that I was no longer anything of significance or emotional importance, I was prey, but I couldn't will myself to change, I was stupid enough to believe I could tear my light from the hunt and make him love me in any form, love, it makes you believe the worst of things.        

It wasn't until a great stag raced into my view that I realised I was wrong, that I couldn't change what was, I could have him every night of the month but this one and as unfair as that seemed to me, I could accept it. Shifting forms the atmosphere changed once more, the negativity gone and all light retuned, the love was there once more, looking into the black eyes staring down at me I saw, for the first time, that monsters do not exist, just broken souls.

I saw, for the first time, that behind that creature was no one but Remus John Lupin.

Hello, did anyone like this? I know it's different but change is good sometimes right? Feedback appreciated, thank you :3