"No" she shook her head, stepping closer to him, "He can't. That's why I need you t-" then she finally took in what he said, "Wait, why do you say that?"

"Think Ellie"

She frowned. Why was Isaac saying that he didn't really belief she'll find the pictures when he was the one who told her to search for it? And why was he so happy about Archer finding it out.

She put two and two together.

"Wait. Di-did you set all this up?" she asked hesitatingly as she didn't want to offend him by accusing him.

"Bingo"

Her mouth opened in shock.

"At first you weren't part of it. We tried different methods and failed then you came under our radar. Or his. We knew the only way to bring the bastard down was you. Typical. A girl. A man's weakness."

She staggered back, she can't believe what was happening to her. She thought things like this happens only in movies.

"We?" she whispered

"Yes. I believe that you've met my buddies?"

She didn't know what he's talking about. His buddies? Who are his buddies? She thought of strangers she talked to.

That park! She remembered the conversation she had with the guy. He was against Archer and Isaac obviously is at too. And she met that guy only after she made a deal with Isaac. Then, she realized something.

"That day. You knew that I'd come early" because she's the 'nerd', he'll automatically assume that she's be early, why'd he have to be right in assuming that she will too, she want to protest that being the so called 'nerd' doesn't have to do anything with her punctuality but now's not the right time, "You arrived just after that man. That was planned too."

"Yup. He's one of them. You've met the rest at your movies night with your friends"

"Oh God! You've planned all of these so well from the start, didn't you? For what? Revenge?"

She couldn't believe it. Isaac set up all of it! He's actually the one who's playing the game. How is it possible? He's always so nice! Now she looked at him, all the nice vibe of his seems to fade somehow. She used to have a peaceful life. Now, everything's a mess. It's really is happening to her!

"Now, now. Don't look at me like that. You agreed to play him for revenge too. Ring any bells?"

"But..."

"Yes. I've used the 'pity party' card on you. I knew a softie like you wouldn't stand a chance against that story."

She closed her eyes in pain. He's right. It's her fault for agreeing to such an immature game. She want to disappear right there. How will she face Archer?

Why did Isaac go through such a length for this revenge? Then again, Isaac's one of those guys who wants Archer to go down. What's done is done. The only thing she could do now is prevent that as much as he can.

"So, what's next" she glared at him, "What are you planning to do to him?"

"Nope. You're gonna do it all"

She scowled, "You must think me crazy for trying to fool me twice"

"Again, wrong. You've fallen in love with him. Makes it much easier. It will be your choice this time and you are going to give in"

She can't argue because he's right. One, She's in love with Archer and she'd do anything to save him from them. It'd be a chance to make up for what she'd done.