Chapter51

ELLIE LAY AWAKE WONDERING what she should do about the plan. She wondered if should come clean. But, what about Isaac? Ellie might have settled the dispute between her and Archer but she wasn't alone in making the plan. She told Isaac that she would help him but she hadn't.

What if she finds clues of what Archer had done to Isaac's sister and it was as bad as Isaac had said. Would it matter?

Truth is Ellie knew it wouldn't. Once you fall for someone, you accept them as they are and not what they have done or have not. There's no falling back up even if she find faults. She had shown her vulnerability to Archer, telling him that she thinks that she wasn't brave like she wished to be (she now blame it on her specific hormone that comes out during a particular time of a month). She remembered Archer's response. She knew what he meant. He meant it doesn't matter if she's strong or weak. He'll always be there for her anyway. And she liked that sound a lot.

But, what if Archer hates her when he knows about the plan? More importantly what would happen to them after the whole plan's done?

Surely, it would end things between them. She don't want that. She wants to be with Archer.

Maybe she should ignore Isaac or keep pretending that she's searching what he wants but can't find it. But, that would be totally selfish of her. She can't think of herself only. Isaac is one of the reasons behind her happiness with Archer and settling all the misunderstanding between them. If Isaac hadn't suggested the plan, she'll still be hating Archer and never learn his side of the story.

Ellie was confused. She should do the right thing and meet Isaac. She just can't pretend that the plan doesn't exist. Maybe she can convince Isaac to forgive Archer as there might be some misunderstanding too. If he agrees to stop the plan, she can selfishly keep the plan to herself and pretend like it never happens. It's against her every instinct to cheat herself but she would gladly do it over and over again just to be with him. Now she understands when people meant when they say you would go to the debts of the earth and taints and fool yourself just for someone you love. She truly doesn't mind if her feelings for Archer taints her or if it's bad for her.

ELLIE SAT OUT on the park bench waiting for Isaac, they agreed to meet up her. She looked around and watched children playing, and dogs guided by their owner. She just doesn't enjoy the view anymore, she was so nervous. She wished that she could escape from all of these and go home, maybe Archer will come over and she'll curl up against him and watch movies like they usually do.

As she thought of many possibilities of ways she could escape the mess she's in, she felt a hand clamp firmly on her shoulder. She quickly stood up to meet him.

"Isaa-" she paused when she saw who it was. "You!"

"Nice to meet you again, pretty girl" the guy who warned her nights ago! He was grinning at her. He still gave off that weird vibe of his. Ellie took a step back.

"Sit down, will you? You don't want to attract attention"

"I-I'm meeting someone. He'll be here soon"

He chuckled "It won't take long, I'm here to offer you a deal you might be interested in"

He circles the bench and settled himself down casually on it. Ellie hesitatingly did the same and sat.

"I don't think I'll be interested" one 'deal' leads her here so she definitely doesn't need more to make it more complicated than it already is.

"Hear out first, will you? You remember the night Archer got ambush by some guys and even get lots of cuts?"

Ellie frowned while thinking back. Then, she remembered. It was the night she first tended him! Why was the strange guy...then it struck her,

"You're one of them, aren't you?" she turned her upper body to face him. He was just smiling, that pissed her off "That was so low! Isn't it against the rules to fight out of rink? You can't win inside so you decided to play unfair?"