Chapter 3

Edited by : Jennylovable

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAST (13 YEARS AGO)

When Ellie reached home, "Mama!" she wailed. Julie quickly ran to her daughter from the kitchen,

"Oh baby! What's wrong? Does your tummy hurt?"

"Mama th-there's two boys *sobbed* who ki-kidnapped me a-and then *sobbed* take me to they're boss *sobbed* and he pulled out m-my pigtails (sobbed* and he s-said lots of mean things to me *sobbed* they are Kings!" She sobbed and cried.

Julie wasn't really sure if she should take the kidnap thing seriously because boys, boss, kidnapped? She looked okay other than her missing ties and tears strained cheeks. Julie assumed she fought with her friends so she sighed, "You are so not watching those spy movies with dad again" she mumbled

"I'm sorry that happened honey, I'll make you something to make you feel better okay?"

Ellie nods then her mom continues "Can you go and wash yourself up while mama finish making us dinner?"

"Yes mama" her sobbing decreased "I'm a big girl"

"Are you sure you don't want my help?" Her mama ran her hand through Ellie's hair.

"Yes! I'll show R that I'm not a baby" Ellie sniffed as all her sobbing stops and she looked determined. Julie wondered if she wants to know who or what R was. Oh, her daughter's little creative mind.

"Okay, go." Ella ran up the stairs quickly to the bathroom. After washing up, she put on her beautiful pink gown she wore on of the commercial. She twirled in her dress, she felt like a princess.

"Ellie?" her mama called from downstairs. "Coming!" She ran out of her room and down the stairs, eager to show her beautiful gown. When she stepped into the living room, she saw a huge man and a pretty lady beside her.

"Honey, this is Mr. Cal Begley" she points at the huge man who smiled at her "and his wife Ms. Joanna Begley"

"Hey there, Ellie" Joanna spoke softly and smiled warmly which Ellie likes.

"Hi" she greets back shyly.

"God! Ellie's so pretty. You must be proud of her"

"I'll always be proud of my daughter no matter what" she smiles. When Joanna looked down behind Cal's leg, Ellie followed her gaze to find a small figure behind huge Mr. Cal which was very affective.

"You ready to come out yet?" Joanna talk to the figure "Sorry, he's always so shy" and she pulled him out. Ellie inhaled sharply and look at R in horror who was shyly staring his shoes.

"This is our nephew, Archer McCarty"

"YOU!" Ellie points a finger at him "Mama, mama! This is the boss I told you about, his friends kidnapped me!"

Mr. and Ms. Begley looked Ellie in confusion and R too.

"Ellie, what are you saying? Hush, behave" her mama warned.

"Tell them, R! Tell them how you kidnapped me, pulled my hair and make fun of me! Tell them I'm not lying" Ella raised her little voice.

"But I don't even know you!" Archer whined while Ellie looked at him angrily with wide eyes.

"Ellie you shouldn't say those things! That's not nice!" Julie interrupted them, scolding her.

"I-I'm very sorry, Ella. I don't know what I did but I'm sorry...I don't think Ellia likes me Uncle Cal, I want to go home" Archer whimpered.

"You're lying!" Ellie shouts.

"Ellie" her mama warned "I'm so sorry, Mr. and Ms. Begley. She fought with her friends today; maybe that's why she's acting this way. She's actually very kind. You know how imaginative kids can be" she smiled weakly.

Joanna gave a pity smile "its okay, I get it"

Ellie was so mad; she doesn't want to be near the devil anymore.

She threw her doll on the floor angrily before she ran up the stairs. She heard her mom commenting how Archer looked like an angel and that he was so polite. When she looked down between the railings from the middle of the stairs, R was looking at her and smirked evilly which the adults completely missed.

....................................................

PRESENT...

Her friend's jaws dropped. "No way! A 5 year old can't be that smart!" Tori started.

"He's not smart. He's Evil! Like reaaaaly mean and reaaaly....evil! I don't doubt he's next in line to rule hell" Ellie slammed her fist in the table.

"Now I'm darn curious about it! You do realize you're getting all feisty every time we talk about him, right? Wonder what he looks like..."

"Bet he's hot" Amy teased.

"No. Impossible. Psh bet he looks like an ogre. A mean ogre. He'll be cursed for his bad behaviors." Ellie liked the thought a little bit too much. Sorry you poor ogres for calling your species ugly. Actually, Archer will be the only ugly ogre.

"I don't think so, honey" Tori scoffed. "I mean look at his old friend" mentioning the boys who were in their own world ignoring their surroundings.

"That not the point" Ellie said "the point is he's not here and that's that"

The girls sighed in unison.

"Whatever. B.T.W you're coming with us to tonight."

"Where?"

"Wait! To make things clear, when you say. 'us' am I the other person? "Tori narrowed her eyes.

"Yes, Tori. And you know where. That's why I brought it up". Tori eyes widened "You mean..." Amy grinned "Hell ya! Amy! I'm in! Underground, here I come!"

"What!? Underground? No. I decline"

"Yeah, right. We're dragging you anyway so just make it easier for us." Amy said casually.

"My parents won't let me go anyway" Ellie smirked triumphantly.

"Honey, your parents adore us" Tori scoffed.

"We'll see" Ellie narrowed her eyes. Her friends smirked knowingly.

XXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxx

Pic: Amelia Devlin