Dark Insight

Deep within a stronghold, a young black dragon sat upon his thrown of obsidian, bored. Then the doors to his chamber opened, and in strode an Elite enderman, wearing a brown cloak. The dragon knew this skilled enderman as Sear.

"Sear!" The dragon said, jumping up and walking over to the enderman. The dragon was 17, about five foot seven, and he walked with two legs, his glistening scaly wings folded behind him.

"Shadow," The enderman said, bowing his head. "I have it." he said, with a smirk. Both the enderman and dragon were special mobs, and being able to talk was one of their many special abilities.

The enderman reached into his cloak and took out a dark sphere of energy, containing a flickering dim, grey, four pointed star. The enderman handed the Dark Sphere to the dragon.

"So my opponent is trapped within the glass?" Shadow asked.

"Yes, and if we keep it hidden, then you won't have to worry about it." Sear replied. The dragon looked at his friend grinning wickedly, showing his pointed teeth.

"Hide it in a cave, where no one can find it." Shadow said.

"Good idea." Sear replied, teleporting away. Sear appeared in a cave hidden by lush rain forest greenery. He placed the dark sphere in a hidden outcropping in the cave wall, then teleported away.