Meeting

After I got down from my tree, I ran out of the rain forest trees into the prairie. I saw four figures standing under the shade of a tree. I opened and closed my wings, and in response they waved back. I ran up to them, joining them under the tree. Seto was there joined by Ant, Clash and Ghost.

"Wow I thought you were kidding when you said you met a girl with wings!" Clash said, putting the hood of his hoodie back, showing off his signature tuft of hair. "Why am I here again?" Clash asked.

"Your going to help us find the village." Seto replied, "Ant knows the general area, but it was in a forest and your tree climbing ability will help us find it."

"Why are we bringing her with us?" Ghost asked.

"I have a bow," I said, "and not just any bow, this bow will show the undead that we are peaceful."

"That's it? A bow?" Ghost said, staring at me with a quizzical expression.

"Dude, she has wings." Ant said.

"She has wings!?" Ghost yelled. I just face palmed. Really? This again?

"Oh, I never caught your name..." Seto said, changing the subject.

"That's alright I'm horrible with names," I replied, "my name is Starlight."

"So Umm...Starlight, can you fly?" Ant asked.

"No." I said.

"You can't fly?!" Clash shouted.

"No, can you fly?" I asked.

"She has a point." Ant said.

"What are we doing standing here? Lets go!" Ghost said.

"Alright." Ant replied. "The forest the village was in is off in this direction."