السادس عشر.16

Start from the beginning

He raises it over my head opening the shoe box seeing my pumas Taylor bought for me.

"Who bought these for you?, cause you know you don't got no money." He said
putting the box back into the bag

"None of your damn business."I say taking my bags from him

"It is my business, Cause if I find out you talking to some little nigga I'm going to beat both of y'all ass." He sneers looking down at me

"Why the fuck are you even here for Zayee? Didn't you cheat on your girlfriend and my best friend with a hoe?" I inquired sucking my teeth

"She gave me a second chance because I love Her and imma make it up to her." He says smiling

I roll my eyes at this difficult ass relationship they have.

"You need to stay out my business, just because your a year older than me don't mean anything." I said sighing

"I'm just looking out for my little cousin, you know I Iove you " He says holding his hands up backing away

"Yeah, yeah." I said leaving the living room walking towards my room, closing the door behind me.I put my bags on my bed, getting my Adidas joggers and my school logo shirt out my dresser and a pair of underwear.

I turn on my shower, stripping out my clothes. I take a 20 minute shower getting out drying off, I put my clothes on.I pick up my towel putting it on the towel rack.

I walk inside my room picking my phone up from my bed, walking back downstairs smelling pizza and wings.

I get a plate putting two slices of pepperoni pizza and a couple of wings. I sit on the living room couch next to Jayden taking a bite of my pizza.The movie comes on, and I see the opening The Boss come on.

I finish my food, putting my plate on the coffee Table.i lean back against the couch folding my legs up towards my chest.i get a blanket that's folded on the couch.

Half hour in to the movie,My phone vibrates making me look down to see who it was

I get up going to my room putting on my all black adidas. I go downstairs walking back in the living room.

"I'll be back," I said to Jayden and he looks at me nodding. I get my north face jacket, sliding it on. I walk down the hallway towards the front door picking my car keys up from table.i walk towards my car, getting in.

I back out the drive way, driving out the neighborhood. I park my car, getting out. I lock my car doors, walking towards the entrance door.

I walk inside not seeing much people here in the coffee shop. I look around looking for my mom, seeing her in the back sitting a table. I walk towards her sitting on a chair opposite of her.

"Hey baby." She says smiling

"What did you want to talk about?" I inquired not smiling back or saying hello

"I just wanted to talk to you after all that happen that day you left and I have something to tell you" She said taking a sip of her coffee.

"Im going to get something to drink first," I said getting up walking away from her to place my order.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?" The boy working the cash register asks

"I want a grande ice vanilla latte, and a brownie." I replied back taking my wallet out my pocket getting my Wells Fargo card out.

"Sure that will be $9.76 and I need your name" I give him my card taking it back once he's done.

"It's Courtland." I say walking towards the pick up area waiting for my drink. I get my drink and brownie walking back towards the table. I see my mom and a man talking.

"Who is this?" I ask her looking at the man confused

"Courtland this is your father." she says nervously looking down

"Wait W-What?" I inquired choking on my brownie looking at her.   

-----------------------------------------------

I know I haven't updated in a couple of days, but I hoped you like the update. School has been getting on my damn nerves I had a project due and a test and then we have Gateway testing this week🙄.

I also wanted to know if you guys have any stories you want me to read, because I feel like i read every urban Böyxböy book on wattpad or any other other books so just comment the book title and I will check it out.☺️

And if you comment or vote faster,the more I update☺️.

Courtland's mom👆

                              Vote

                                Or

                         Comment

                            Kiyah❤️