Look at me

Once I got home I plopped down on the couch flipping through the channels till I found Ellen. Gosh she was crazy. I slowly slid a chip into my mouth laughing when my mom spoke up "So how was

your first day honey?" She asked curiously . I smile and turn to her pausing my show "It was great mom I love all my classes and i even made a friend!" I exclaim. Wow was i
I really that happy? "That's great!" She replied her facial expression now changing. I smile and nod turning back to the t.v and un pausing it re opening my bag of chips and finishing where I left off. And this is pretty much what the rest
of my day consisted off until bed.

"Mom , I'm heading to bed good night love you!" I scream before running to my room and changing into my pj's and heading to bed.

I soon again woke up to the loud noise of my damn alarm clock and threw it off my bed groaning.

Second day of school and all I want to do is stay home and SLEEP! I need sleeep . I groaned and walked over to my closet throwing on some jeggins along with a cute dressy top and a leather jacket . I curled my hair and applied some natural makeup.

"You hungry honey?" My mom asks me while packing my little brothers lunch for school. I shook my head no. "You sure?" She asked me wiggling her eyebrows. I laughed and nodded yes slowly walking towards the door. "See you when I get home mom love you!" I yelled out before running outside and driving off to school.

I soon get to school and hop out to be greeted by the one and only Erin. "So I was wondering if you wanted to like sleep over this weekend?" She asked hopefully. I laughed at this "Erin you just meant me and you already trust me enough to sleep over?" I asked now amused.

She stood there and thought for a minute before replying. "You know you're right I should get to know you more...20

questions?" I laughed and nodded. "Sure?" She snickered and soon asked "Favorite color?" I quickly reply "Pur-" But the first period bell rang cutting me off and signaling we were late. "We'll finish later." She exclaimed while grabbing my hand and towing us off to first period.

"So glad of you to join us Ariana and Erin please take a seat." I rolled my eyes I already knew me and him wouldn't get along.

The rest of the day was all a blur to me until last period. "Okay class today we are going to be playing football!" Mr.Williams exclaimed at all of us. I rolled my eyes and looked around to see everybody partnered up except me... I look up to Mr.Williams smiling over at me. "Ms.Summers why don't you come and be my partner / demonstrator?" He asked amused. I groaned and walked over to him. "You now how to catch a ball right?" He asks making the whole class bust out laughing. "Yeah I do smart ass now hand over the ball." I snarled causing the class to erupt in roars of oh's and ahhh's. He chuckled and tossed me the ball. "Okay Ms.Summers could you demonstrate a spiral?"

I roll my eyes and swiftly through him a spiral and he smiled. "Great okay class now every pick a space in the gym with you and your partner and start practicing. " Everyone soon started doing there own thing. "You know I could have had you written up for that?" a husky voice says. "Yeah whatever." I reply trying not to look at him. "Look at me..." He says while trailing off. I shake my head when I feel fingers underneath my chin. "I said look at me." he growls now starring into my eyes. "Mr.Williams." I softly reply looking at the ground. "Go." he commands. I nod and swiftly walk off to the changing room and change and leave .

There was only honestly two minutes left anyway and I couldn't stand being there with him for another second..