First day...

(Ariana's p.o.v.)

I wake up to the sound of my loud alarm and slam it off. Throwing my duvet off and swiftly walking over to my mirror

brushing my long light brown hair and adding a little bit of mascara and some lip gloss. After I finished adding some makeup I slipped on a floral top along with some ripped jeans and some sandals.

I'm Ariana Breena summers, Your typical girly girl whose

shy and doesn't really say much....I'm so nervous I have to make new friends and everything....Well

maybe this is the year I will get out there and actually be myself. I look towards the clock and gasp at the time quickly running down the stairs showing a pop tart down my throat and

wave at my parents as I drive to school...

***

Once I pulled into school I could already see the school was filled with sluts and jocks. I sighed and put the car in park as a small blonde came prancing over smiling wide. "Hi?" I asked as I stepped out of my car. "Hi you're Ariana right?" she asked looking me up and down. "The one and only." I stated slowly walking towards the school. "well hi Ariana I'm Erin pleasure to meet you!" she said catching up.."You too." I stated now walking faster towards the school. "Would you want to meet the sexy new gym teacher?" she asked still trying to catch up. Is this girl fucking crazy? I sighed and replied " Sure." And with that she drug me down a dark hall. "Hi Mr.williams!" Erin exclaimed walking into a small office. "Hello Erin and who might this be?" Mr.williams asked keeping his eyes glued on me. "Hi there! I'm Ariana ." I stated smiling towards him. "A pleasure to meet you Ariana" he replied with looking me up and down. "well it was nice meeting you!" Erin said dragging me out. "Well he seemed nice!" I exclaimed swiftly walking down the hall. "Sure." she exclaimed giggling. "So what do you have for first period?" I asked pulling out my crinkled schedule. "English." she states. "Same." I replied with following her.