He's behind all this?

Marilyn Anderson

I fell asleep on Zak's shoulder on the car ride back to the hotel from the hospital. I had broken my leg in 3 different places, and was in a cast for about a month. I was not only physically but mentally exhausted. Honestly, I just wanted to go home. Someone, more than likely Zak – carried me up to the room. And when I woke up, Zak was lying next to me, the TV on almost silent, and looking at his phone. I stared at him with tired eyes until he looked at me. “I thought I felt someone staring at me.” Zak smiled. I smiled back, and covered my face back up with the blanket. “Is your leg feeling any better?” I shook my head slowly. “Do you need some meds for it?” I shook my head once again, “You wanna talk about stuff?” Zak kept questioning. I nodded at this question. Zak put his phone down on the night stand, and helped me sit up, before waiting for me to say something. “What happened when you were there? Do you wanna talk about it – you don't have to if you don't want to b-”

“He raped me.” I choked out, holding back tears. Zak went stiff for a minute, and pulled me into his arms as tears escaped from my eyes. I couldn't stop myself from crying. I don't think Zak had anything to say to that, I think he was as in shock as I was when it happened. We didn't say anything after that, we just sat there in each others arms before my stomach erupted in a growl.

“Are you hungry?” Zak asked me, his concern coating his voice.

“No,” I lied, “I want to talk to you.” Zak shook his head.

“We can talk in a few minutes, please let me order you something to eat. You've got to be starving.” I sighed and gave it, agreeing for him to order me something. He pulled up the room service phone and rushed to talk on the phone and give them the menu orders. Then, he came and sat by me on the bed as I pulled out my phone. I didn't say anything, I handed the phone to Zak and showed him the Texts that Aaron had sent me, referring to Tony. I could see Zak boil up in anger, his face turning bright red and his veins popping out on his neck.

“You mean he's behind this?!” Zak exclaimed, anger in his voice, “My best friend?!”

“He was mad because I picked you.” I whispered, “He told me not to tell you – he must've heard me tell Billy, because then all that happened a-”

“I'm going to fucking kill him!” Zak screamed, standing up and storming out of the hotel room, fury echoing off every step. I scrambled to stand up and grab my crutches and follow him. But I couldn't fast enough.

Zak Bagans

The BASTARD! THE FUCKIN' BASTARD!

I honestly couldn't get to Aaron's hotel room fast enough. I half-ran to Aaron's hotel door, and slammed my fist on it. “Aaron! Open up the fuckin' door!” I screamed. Seconds later, Aaron opened the door. His bald head shining and his eyes tired.

“Why are you y-” I didn't hesitate to swing my fist back and knock him in the face. Even though Aaron was taller than me, I was obviously stronger than him. Aaron stumbled back, holding onto his face and falling into the wall, “Man, what the fuck?!” Aaron screamed out in anger. I came after him again, throwing another fist into his stomach, then a knee into the where-you-don't-want-a-knee spot. He collapsed onto the ground.

“How could you do that?!” I screamed at him, my voice crackly. I was close to crying, but I kept it in. “How could you fuckin' do that?!”

“Do what?” Aaron groaned, squeezing his eyes closed. I didn't give him time to explain. I pulled out Marilyn's pink cased iPhone from my pocket and shoved the texts in his face.

“How could you do that to her? To me?” I screamed. Aaron had a look of suprise on his face, but didn't deny that he did it. “You're a fucking horrible person Aaron! Fuck you! You're out! You're no longer part of the Ghost Adventures Crew!” Aaron stumbled into a standing position.