Dinner.

Check out my newest story about Zak being a cowboy!;).

This is a short update, sowwy. :(

---

Marilyn Anderson

When Zak, Nick, and Aaron woke up later on in the day from being sleep deprived from the lock-down, The boys informed me that we were going to go out for dinner to celebrate our last full day in Italy. We were going to go to a fancy restaurant, that required us all to be dressed up. And of course, I wasn't informed that I had to bring a dress on this trip, didn't have anything to wear. But thank god for Aaron, who took me shopping for a dress, with his own money. God Bless Aaron Goodwin. We hit the first shop, and I was set on finding one I liked there, since I wanted to get back to the hotel and go for dinner – because quite frankly, I was starving.

The little dress shop we entered had a Italian name that was so hard to pronounce, I didn't even attempt at pronouncing it. It smelled like clean clothes and air fresheners. A lady at the register waved at us, “Hullo!” She smiled, “Welcome! Have a look around, if you need any help I'll be at your service!” She informed us. I was glad she spoke English. We began looking, Aaron scrounging on one side of the store, I on the other. A few minutes into our search, Aaron's voice echoed through the room.

“Aaron's vlog!” Aaron exclaimed.

“Aaron!” I scolded, “We don't have time for a vlog!” I yelled at him popping my head up above the clothes rack. Aaron frowned and turned off his phone and went back to looking. Don't get me wrong, I love Aaron's Vlogs – but this was just not the time for one. We continued our search, until we found the perfect dress – and surprisingly, I wasn't the one who found it – Aaron did.

“Hey, Marilyn.” Aaron called, holding up a dress, “look at this one!” I looked up, and I saw the perfect dress. The bottom of it had light brown silk, covered in a black lace. It looked like it would go down to my knees at most. The top was black and silky, and had a ripple texture.

“Aaron,” I gushed, “It's perfect.” Aaron nodded, closing his eyes.

“I'm that good.” Aaron smiled. I laughed at him.

“Now for shoes!” I exclaimed, glad that we had picked a store that had shoes in it too.

“What size do you wear?” Aaron questioned me, looking through the shelves of shoes.

“I wear an eight.” I replied to him, searching through them as well.

Most of these shoes were completely hideous. Gaudy colors, and I wanted to gouge my eyes out knowing that this was my selection, but may I shout out again, GOD BLESS AARON GOODWIN. “Hey Marilyn, look at these.” Aaron said to me, holding up only one heel. A pair of silver strappy, open-toed heels. “These are decent, right?”

“Aaron you're freakin' awesome.” I shouted, “They're perfect! Lets get back to the hotel!” We almost ran to the register, paid for it all – the total coming out to $140 dollars, well Italian money. But, oh well. Then, we went back to the hotel so I could get ready.

I slapped on some light makeup, and put on my dress and heels in an hour flat. I was actually excited for this dinner, it wasn't really a date, but hell. I had to dress up, and I was going with Zak. It was like a double date. It checked my hair in the mirror, before I opened the door that was being knocked on. I opened it to revel Zak, who can clean up very nice. He was wearing a black dress shirt and black dress pants. His tie was a nice shade of dark red, and his shoes were a dark red. His hair done up as usual, and he smiled when he saw me. “Wow,” He whispered, “You look really nice, Marilyn.” I smiled and hid my blush.

“Thanks Zak, You look good too.” I replied to him, straightening his tie. “You can clean up.” Zak laughed and nodded.

“I know.” Zak smiled, “Thanks. You ready?” I nodded, walking out of the room with him. I shut my door, and made sure it was locked, before looking around. “Uh – Zak?” I questioned.

“Yeah?” Zak replied casually.

“Where are Nick and Aaron? I thought they were coming too.” I questioned. Zak shook his head.

“It's just me and you tonight,” Zak smiled, before offering me a wink.

“So, let me get this straight.” I laughed at Zak, who's face was turning redder and redder after he told me the story about his first lockdown, “You screamed like a little girl, and then jumped out a window?!” I howled out in laughter and I couldn't stop.

“I was scared shitless!” Zak attempted to stick up for himself, but it wouldn't stop my laughing. I don't think anything could. “A brick was chucked across a room by a ghost! Stop laughing! It's not funny!” I wiped my eyes from my laughter tears, and looked at Zak.

“I'm sorry for laughing.” I apologized, “But I couldn't see you getting that scared.”

“Well, it happens.” Zak smiled at me, before frowning, “like last night.” I looked at him when he said his, the smile disappearing from my face and it was replaced with a frown.

“Zak,” I whispered to him. “Stop beating yourself up about it.”

“How can I not?” Zak questioned, this conversation becoming serious. “I broke a six-hundred dollar camera in my bare hands. I screamed at my best friend. And I didn't even know I was doing it.” Dread filled Zak's eyes and his face overwhelmed with emotion.

“Zak, you weren't in control. You have to remember that.” I whispered to him, touching his hand with my own, “Nick and Aaron helped you out of it. They know that it wasn't you.” Zak shook his head, and sniffled, tears coming down his face.

“You know what the bad thing is?” Zak whispered. I raised my eyebrows as a response, “I had a machete on my hip. And if the thing that had possessed me would have knew that I had it, I could've killed Nick or Aaron. Killed them, Marilyn.” Zak shook his head, and wiped his eyes from the tears that had escaped.

“But Zak,” I whispered, “you didn't.”

“I could've though.” Zak replied, “That's the thing.” I couldn't get the possession off Zak's mind, that was all he could think about.

When we were finished, we paid for our dinner then went back to the hotel. Zak walked me to my door, and smiled at me – completely forgetting about his near meltdown he had at dinner. “I had a great time tonight.” Zak smiled at me.

“I did too.” I smiled back at him, “I hope we can do it again after we get home, and you go to Vegas and I go back to Spring City.” Zak nodded his head, thinking for a moment.

“I think I can make that happen.” Zak smiled, winking at me. I rose my eyebrows.

“Oh?” I laughed, pulling my key card out of my purse. “You can?” Zak nodded.

“I think I can,” Zak smiled, “On one condition.” I smirked at him.

“Oh? And what's that?” I questioned.

“This.” Zak whispered, coming closer to me before touching his lips to my own. The kiss lasted longer than I expected it to, and when he pulled away, I was left breathless. “Goodnight Marilyn.” Zak smiled, before going to his own room and closing the door.

Wow.