Chapter 11 || A Trip And Death

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color B/D = Birthday V/N = Village name H/C = Hair color

~ Cation A Bit More Blood, Sorry Guys =* ~

~ Your POV ~

As I gripped tighter and tighter I felt my magiks working, but my energy was draining quickly. I closed my eyes tight as tears started falling from them quicker and quicker. I heard people yelling at me to stop, but I couldn't something was making me do it. My mind said stop but my body said do it. Finally my all of my strength had slipped away. I let go of Boot's hand my eyes still closed. I could feel wetness on my legs. I opened my eyes and looked down. I was sitting in a pile of blood. My hands felt cold, like I shouldn't have let go. I looked at Boots. I immediately put my hand over his heart. I felt no pulse. I started to cry even harder than I did before. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I slapped it away. 

"Y/N" Laurence said, his voice soft.

"No" I said my voice sounding harsh. "I have to go now" I said getting up then bending over to grab Boot's limp body. After I had Boots in a tight grasp I started running towards the forest.

"Y/N STOP AND BRING BOOT'S BODY BACK HERE" Laurence said running behind me. I could hear his foot steps very clearly. 

I dodged trees as I ran. As soon as I stopped hearing Laurence running and yelling at me I knew I was far away enough. I set Boot's body on the ground. I grabbed the divine fragment out of my boot. Irene said I would know who to give it to once it was time. I think this is time. I toke off the necklace Laurence gave me and tied it around the fragment. I propped Boot's head up on a tree and I toke his hand. My body once again telling me what to do. I strung what was left of the neck lace around me and Boot's wrists. As soon as I latched the latch together, a faint white light had started to form around me and Boots. As the faint light grew brighter I grabbed Boots hand and squeezed it tightly and closed my eyes tightly.

"Welcome Daughter" I heard a man's voice from behind me and Boots. I opened my eyes to see that I was in a beautiful white quartz castle. I looked behind me and saw a man that looked faintly like my dad.

"W-Who are you and why am I here" I asked getting up. I went to reach for the dagger in my boot when I saw that I was in a beautiful white dress with lace around my neck and sleeves.

 I went to reach for the dagger in my boot when I saw that I was in a beautiful white dress with lace around my neck and sleeves

"Oh no, its been to long already" The man said. "Here take this crystal, when you get home it should explain everything to you daughter, and after that talk to the Lady Irene statue, it will guide you from there. Oh and Dont worry about Boots, you will be able to visit him here, no goodbye daughter, I will see you very soon" As soon as the man said that the crystal and the necklace and fragment that I used to get here were in my hand, and Boots stood up.

"Bye Bye Mommy" Boots said waving at me. I cried. I didn't know what was going on. A faint F/C light appeared around me. Boots waved as the light got brighter and brighter until it was to bright that I had to shield my eyes

I felt something soft under my head. And my hands weren't over my eyes anymore. They were holding something soft but hard. I heard someone crying. It sounded like Laurence. I shoot my head up and opened my eyes. My head hit the top of something hard like, wood? And it was very dark once I opened my eyes.

"Ow" I said.

"Guys, d-did y-you hear that, it sounded like Y/N" Someone said I couldn't make out who.

"I heard that to, Aphmau" Another person said. 

"UM HELLO, HELP IM STUCK IN THIS THING, HELP" I yelled again banging on the thing I hit my head on.

"LAURENCE OPEN UP THE COFFIN RIGHT NOW I THINK SHES ALIVE" Aphmau said, wait a COFFIN?

I kept banging on the top of the coffin as Laurence tried to open it up. As soon as Laurence was able to open up the top of the coffin I sat straight up and threw the thing I was holding at Laurence. Turns out it was a bouquet of flowers. Laurence just looked at me shocked. I turned my head to the right and saw Aphmau, Aaron, Garroth, Malachi, Travis, Levin, Zoey, and Kawaii ~ Chan all looking at me shocked. I turned my head to the left and saw my mom, Mel, hopefully the real Joey, and m-m-my

Dad.

VVV PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT VVV

Author's Note ~ MWHAHAHAHAHAHA. Im so evil, I left you guys on a cliff hanger. Sorry <3. AND OMG GUYS WE ARE ALMOST AT 500 READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!!!!!!! I also am so sorry for posting this short chapter late. Today I wasn't feeling very good. I wrote the first like 300 words this morning and I jsut stopped cuz I felt like poop.

OK NOW THE IMPORTANT PART.

I AM GOING TO POST MY NEW STORY TOMORROW. YES I SAID A FEW CHAPTERS AGO THAT I WAS GOING TO DO A Aaron x Laurence x Garroth x Travis x Dante x Zane x Reader BOOK. I AM DOING THAT. BUT I NEED ONE MORE CHARACTER. SO YA. MUST BE A GIRL. SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS WHAT I NEED.

Name - 
Age - 15 / 16 / 17 (pick 1)
Hair Color - 
Fav Color - 
Interests - 
Crush - 
Pet's Name -
Fav T.V. Show -

I AM GOING TO PICK TWO PEOPLE. YES TWO. IN TWO DAYS SO COMMENT BELOW YOUR CHARACTER. OH BY THE WAY I WAS ALSO WONDERING IF YOU GUYS WOULD MAYBE WANT A Ross x Max x Barney BOOK! IDK I WANT TO WRITE MORE AND MORE STORIES FOR YOU GUYS AND I WAS WATCHING THE FREAKING IRL DO NOT LAUGH VIDEO ON OFFICEANTICS AND JUST THOUGHT OF THAT BOOK.

OK ENOUGH BANTER!

Miss ~ Chan is out =*