Chapter 9 || A Shadow Kiss And A King's Problems

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color B/D = Birthday V/N = Village name H/C = Hair color

~ Your POV ~

As me and Laurence started walking home I saw an angry Garroth speed walking over to us. Laurence saw him and protectively grabbed my hand tightly.

"Laurence, why have you not been guarding lately, we need more guards to protect Phoenix Drop" Garroth said looking as stressed as the most stressed person.

"I-Ill become a guard" I stuttered. "I am a wolf so I would be a g-good guard"

"No, I dont want you getting hurt, and what is Zane tries to take you" Laurence said looking at me with concerned eyes.

"Shes right Laurence, she would be a good addition to our guard team, and if you really want to Y/N, then meet me at the gates at sunrise, and Laurence I better see you there to, now I need to go guard tonight, Good ~ Night you two" Garroth said swiftly then running towards the gates at the end.

"Y/N, dont go" Laurence said looking at me again.

"Laurence, I know you care about me, but I need to give back to Phoenix Drop" I said confidentially.

"Y/N, please, I dont want you getting injured"

"Laurence-"

"I dont want to loose you"

"I wont do it then"

"O-Ok, Ill tell Garroth tomorrow"

"Ok, lets get going we need to get Boots" 

"Ya, lets go" Laurence said walking towards his house with my hand in his.

As soon as we get there we see Zoey, Boots, and Malachi.

"Hey Malachi" I said "Hey Zoey"

"MOMMY" Boots said running up to me to hug me.

"Hey Y/N, Laurence can I speak to you for a minute" Malachi said "Alone"

"Sure, Y/N, Boots can you guys go inside" Laurence said "And thanks Zoey again for watching Boots"

"No problem, Hey Y/N wanna go on a picnic with me, Aphmau, Boots, and Lilith?" Zoey said.

"Of course, Ill go to the castle around Noon"

"Ok, see you guys there" Zoey said walking off.

"Come on Boots lets leave Daddy and Malachi alone right now"

"Ok, bye Malak" Boots said walking inside.

"Heh, bye Boots" Malachi said waving at Boots.

"Bye Malachi" I said walking inside and shutting the door.

~ Laurence's POV ~

"Ok Malachi, what did you want to talk about" I asked. I wanted to get back inside and make sure Boots and Y/N were ok.

"Heh, ya, Aph just wanted to make sure you and Y/N are ok, after the whole thing with Zane" Malachi said rubbing the back of his neck. I could tell he was lying.

"Malachi what is it, tell me now" I said sounding very demanding.

"Ok, so Zane has sent Aphmau a letter stating that if we dont give back Y/N he will declare war on us" Malachi spat out. "He also said to hand over the divine fragment we have, but the thing is none of us have one, no one in all of Ru'an has one, yet he says that we have on"

"WHAT" I said hearing my voice going demonic. "Ugh, Y/N is going to want to sacrifice her self, but I wont let her"

"King Aaron says that we need to, he doesnt want Phoenix Drop to get burned down" Malachi said shaking slightly.

"He wont get her, ever" I said, I could feel my shadow side starting to show. I couldn't control it.

"Y/N GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW, LAURENCE IS STARTING TO TURN" Malachi yelled.

I heard the door swing open. I looked towards it, my vision already going red.

"L-Laurence, M-Malachi go in with Boots, I-I got him" I heard Y/N stutter. Was she scared of me? HA she should b- no dont let it control you.

"Y/N, get out of here rig- NO DONT LEAVE YOUR RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU" I yelled. I had stopped trying to hold back. My shadow side was going to kill me. 

"Laurence, control it, you can do it" Y/N said grabbing my hand tightly.

"I-I Cant" I said struggling to keep back my shadow side.

Suddenly Y/N kissed me.

"I know it helps" she said leaving. My shadow side had stopped trying to show as soon as her lips touched mine.

"Thanks Y/N" I said walking into the house.

Author's Note ~ Omg I am so sorry for not posting in awhile. There has been so much going on at school and just life in general. I am also starting a roleplay with my friend Cece, so I have been busy working on that. And I have also started pre-writing my new story. Its going to be a Phoenix Drop High // Mystreet story, a Reader x Garroth x Laurence x Aaron x Travis x Dante story. I am also thinking of starting a Aarmau story but I dont know. Let me know what you think about the new story idea, I want to know what you guys like because I care ;-; <3 xD. But ya, OH ALSO WE ARE ALMOST AT 300 READS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! THANKS SOOOOOOO  MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND SUPPORT!!!! I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THE STORY SO FAR OK????????  OK ILL LEAVE NOW.

Peace Out My Little Stars =*

Miss ~ Chan out <3