Chapter 5 || Family Lies

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color B/D = Birthday V/N = Village name

Your POV

"Y-You found dad?" I asked already crying.

"Your dad?" Laurence asked.

"Yes, our father had left us when I was 12 and Y/N 8" Joey said. "The thing is he was found in the nether"

"THE NETHER" I yelled "HOW IN IRENE'S NAME DID HE GET THERE" 

"He said that a man named Zenix had brought him there and turned him into a shadow knight, for our safety. We are not quite sure if he is our father though." Joey said. "He thought my name was Ally." He gave a little chuckle.

"Zenix, brought him to the nether" Laurence said. "Zenix is a horrible man" 

"Yes, he is" Joey said nodding in agreement. "The man also said he only had one child, so it really can not be him"

"Well, Joey you must have traveled a long way, if you want you can stay the night here in Phoenix Drop" Aphmau said "By the way I am the Lord here in Phoenix Drop" 

"Yes, I know you, many stories have been told of you in my kingdom, ones of you being Irene and some of you being just a girl" Joey said bowing to Aphmau. "And we would love to stay here, as I still need to talk to Y/N about some other important news"

"What?" I say getting hold of Laurence's hand again.

"There is a campsite right over there in the village" Aphmau said pointing to the campsite with multiple colored tents and sleeping bags. "Laurence, Garroth can you guys watch over them, and Y/N if you like you can sleep out here for the night"

"Yes mam" Laurence and Garroth say at the same time.

"Hehe, and I will stay out here" I giggled.

"Ok then, I must get going Aaron and the kids will be worried sick, Goodnight" Aphmau said sunning towards the castle.

"So, how many werewolfs are here tonight" Garroth asked.

"About 8 of us not including daddy Joey and auntie Y/N" A small gray werewolf said.

"Daddy?" I asked "Auntie?!?!"

"Ah yes, this here is Boots, hes my son" Joey said.

"IM AN AUNT" I yelled in surprise.

"And you must be uncle LaurLaur" Boots said pointing to Laurence.

Me and Laurence looked at each other and blushed.

"Haha I wish little one, but I am just Y/N's friend" Laurence said as he winked at me.

"Oh" Boots said looking a tad sad.

"Come on Boots lets go get you and mom a nice tent" Joey said walking off to the tents with Boots and another werewolf how I assume is the Mother "Ill talk to you in a few minutes Y/N"

"Ok" I yelled towards him.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back to see Garroth in his armour.