Chapter 10 || A Deathly Sad Memory and A Tragic Accident

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color B/D = Birthday V/N = Village name H/C = Hair color

~ Cation a bit of blood in this chapter, not much only a bit ~

~ Your POV ~

"I know it helps" I said after kissing Laurence.

"Thanks" I heard him say through the closed door.

I had heard everything. Everything that Malachi said about Zane and Aaron. Zane knows that there is a divine fragment in this village. Yet he doesn't know that I have it. Lady Irene had given it to me in my dream. Lady Irene had said to keep it safe. And that I would know who to give it to at the right time. I wanted to tell Aphmau about the dream. As there are rumors about her being the divine warrior, Lady Irene. Lady Irene did look like Aphmau but a bit different.

"Mommy" Boots said waking me up from my trance.

"Yes Boots" I asked kneeling down to him.

"What was Daddy doing?" He asked "I saw his eyes go red and he looked like a bad guy, is Daddy a bad guy" He asked a bit scared.

"Of course not, Daddy was just a bit mad at the time, because the evil man Zane was.......cutting down to many trees in the magical forest of fairies" I said smiling.

"Oh, hehehehe" He said pausing for a second. "Mommy, I wanna become a guard like uncle GarGar and Daddy"

"No" Laurence said walking up behind me. "Its to dangerous, you could get hurt"

"But I wanna help protect and save people like you" Boots said happily "I wanna be a knight for a king and a queen, and I wanna fight dragons and save princesses" He said running over to a wooden sword and picked it up and pretended to fight a dragon.

"Hehehe" I said giggling. I had pretended to be a princess in distress as Boots saved me from the invisible dragon. As he claimed to kill the dragon I said "Why thank you Knight Boots" I also gave him a kiss on the head.

"It is my duty to save you Princess Mommy" Boots said standing up straight.

"Hehehe, ok then now that the evil dragon is killed and the princess is saved its bedtime" Laurence said picking up Boots and putting him on his shoulders and pretened to be a horse.

"TO THE BEDROOM" Boots said as he pointed towards his bedroom.

"Hehehe" I giggled as I watched them 'ride' off into the 'sunset'.

After that I went into mine and Laurence's bedroom and got changed into some comfy pajamas. And climbed into bed and fell straight asleep thinking about Laurence being my knight in shining armor.

~  Time Skip To Morning ~

I yawned as I woke up. I felt someone's arms around me and I slightly panicked,then I realized that it was just Laurence. I giggled as I slid out of his grasp and went to change. I wore a F/C shirt and some light brown leather shorts and my torn leather boots. Before I left I grabbed the fragment from the pocket in my jacket from yesterday and put it in my boot.

As I opened up the bedroom door Laurence woke up.

"Good ~ Morning sleepy head" I said smiling at him.