Chapter 6 || A New Family

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color B/D = Birthday V/N = Village name H/C = Hair color

Your POV

The whole campsite was being raided. I saw Boot's mom being attacked. I screamed at the shadow souls attacking her, but I was too late. I reached down and covered Boot's eyes. She was already being killed by the shadow souls. Laurence saw what I was looking at. Garroth and Aaron were fighting the shadow souls. Travis and Laurence was still trying to kill the werewolfs. And I was being useless. I was just watching the death of a mother. Travis and Laurence had just killed the last wolf and looked over at me. I was on the floor hugging Boots. He was crying on my shoulder. I saw Travis run over and start to help attack the shadow souls. I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and saw Laurence. Not the shadow knight Laurence. The Laurence with baby blue eyes and brown hair.

"Are you guys my mommy and daddy now?" Boots asked.

"Yes, we are Boots" Laurence said smiling down at me and Boots.

"O-Ok" Boots said burring his head into my chest. "Will I live with you guys?" 

"Of course" Laurence said. "Me, Mom, and you will all live in the same house" he said giving me a flirty smirk.

"Well, that makes my life much easier" Aaron said scaring me. "I wont have to build Y/N a house"

"Why hello there Aaron" Laurence said getting down on his knees and wrapping his arms around me and Boots.

"Hello Laurence, Y/N" Aaron said.

"Y/N are you sa-" Travis said running up to me and then stopping seeing Laurence and Boots. "I-Im sorry I didnt know that he finally made his move" 

"Get away Travis" Laurence said growling.

"Is daddy a wolf too" Boots asked.

"Haha no Boots" I said laughing.

"You better go home just in case anything else happens" Aaron said walking off. "Goodnight" he yelled back.

"Lets get going then, Ill show you where my house is" Laurence said getting up and putting Boots on his back then giving me a hand to help me up.

~ Time Skip To When You Are At Laurence's House ~

"Here we are" Laurence said putting down Boots to get out his keys and open the door. "Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a cozy kitchen and a sweet little family room"

"WOW, this place is bigger than the castle in my vill- I mean old village" Boots said about to cry.

"Shh, its ok Boots, this is your new village, and we are your new family" I said stroking his head.

After a few seconds Laurence finally said something.

"Come on Boots Ill show you your room" Laurence said.

"What about Mommy, where will she sleep" Boots asked.

"With me of course" Laurence said winking at me.