Chapter 8 || A Heart For A Lover

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color B/D = Birthday V/N = Village name H/C = Hair color

~ Laurence's POV ~

Its been over 5 hours and Y/N is still unconscious. She is currently laying down in a treatment room in Lord Aphmau's castle. Zoey has been treating her minor wounds. Since her magiks only healed the largest wound.

I knew she had magiks. But most magik users can only heal others, not themselves.

Zoey thinks that I have magiks. But how? Im a Shadow Knight. And I have never had magiks before. Maybe it had something to do with me liking Y/N. But I used to like Aphmau and when I did I was never able to heal her.

"Ugh" I look over at Y/N when I hear her groan.

"Y/N OH MY  IRENE ARE YOU REALLY AWAKE" I yell.

"Y-Yea, I mean I think I am" She says giggling a little.

"Are you ok"I ask walking over to her.

"Yea, are you ok" She asks looking worried.

"Yes, I am now that you are awake" I said giving her a flirty smirk. She blushes a bright pink.

"Hehe, thanks, so how long was I-I uh asleep" 

"Not that long, just a few hours"

"Oh, ok, thank Irene" She says giving a nervous smile.

"Is everything ok Y/N?" I ask grabbing her hand "You know that you can tell me anything"

"Y-Yes of course everything is fine, it just felt like longer" She says squeezing my hand.

~ Your POV ~

Should I tell Laurence about my dream? Im just worried that hes gonna become like Zane, if I do tell him. Ill save it till later.

"Y/N" an elf girl says as she walks through the door "Its nice to see you awake, Laurence was worried sick about you, he wouldn't stop pacing around the room" she says giving a little chuckle.

"Hehe" I giggle too "Um, Im sorry but what is your name?" I ask.

"Oh, Its Zoey" She says looking at me.

A/N ~ Haha funny joke, my irl name is Zoe, so if I was to just read this it would be like "HEY ZOE" "HEY ZOEY" kk back to story.

"OH, Aphmau has told me about you before" I say remembering the day me and Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan had a picnic by the docks.

"Oh, hehe, well now that you are awake I wanted to tell you that you can leave when ever you please" Zoey says giving me and Laurence a smile.

"Ok, thanks for everything Zoey" I say getting up.

"Yes, thank you very much Zoey, by the way would you be able to watch Boots for the rest of the day" Laurence points at a sleeping Boots on the floor.

"Of course I can" Zoey said walking over to Boots and picking him up. "Ill drop him off later tonight" And with that she walked out the door with Boots.

"Ok, now that Boots is being taken care of, lets get going" Laurence said giving me a hand to get up out of the bed.

"Get going where" I asked as I got up.

"Just to go on a walk to the beach by the docks" 

"Ok" I said with a smile.

As we walked out of the castle, I saw Aphmau. She ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Oh my Irene, Im so glad you are awake" She said hugging me tighter. "Im sorry, but I have to gte going I have a child to take care of"

"Ok, see you later" I said waving to her.

"Come on Y/N, lets go to the docks" Laurence said tugging my hand as he started to run.

I started to run with him while laughing.

When we got to the beach, I could see the sun setting over the ocean. The orange and yellow colors of the sun blending with the blue of the ocean. 

"Sit down" I heard Laurence say and I obeyed.

"Ok"

"Isnt it beautiful" He smiles at me.

"Ya, it really is" 

"Um, hey I uh got you something" Laurence said pulling a small box out of his pocket and standing up.

"W-What are you doing" I asked.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend" Laurence said, his voice shaking and hope shining in his baby blue eyes as he opened up the small bow to reveal a golden necklace with a small heart shaped charm on it. 

(At Top)

"Of course Laurence" I said crying. Laurence held out his hand and helped me up then he toke out the necklace out of the little box and put it around my neck.

"Hehe, your so cute when you blush" Laurence says stroking my cheek lightly.

"T-Thanks"

"Lets get back, Zoey is going to bring Boots home soon"

"Ok, thank you for, everything" I say as he grabs my hand and we walk hand in hand to his house.

Author's Note ~ Sorry for the short chapter, but I didn't know how to continue. I will get another chapter out today that is over 1000 words. Also this is being posted while I am at school so dont expect it to be in another few minutes.

AND OMG THANKS FOR 200 VIEWS MY LITTLE STARS. Get it cuz Im 'MissGalaxy' hahahaha ill stop now

Miss ~ Chan is out =*