Chapter 3 || Phoenix Drop Friends

Y/N = Your name F/C = Fave color S/F/C = Second fave color

Author's Note ~ Before you start reading lets just say that Aarmau sails in Minecraft Dairies and Aphmau and Aaron got married and that Aaron is the king of Phoenix Drop. And also that Aaron is a bit more "rude".

~ Your POV ~

I bolted up. I must have had a bad dream. Whatever. I go outside and see that the sun is slowly rising and the moon slowly setting. I look around and see Laurence standing guard. I am still pretty mad that they would not let me guard. 

"Good~morning Y/N" He said with a smirk.

"Morning"

"How did you sle-" He paused for a second and stared at my cheek. Then I remember about the cut, and my cloak. They knew about me being a werewolf but I still did not like people knowing about it.

"Why are you staring at me creep" I said being a little too rude.

"Your cut, let me tend to it" He said walking over to me and grabbing a wet cloth from his bag.

He told me to sit down, I obeyed. He started cleaning the cut. It stung A LOT. I whimpered a bit and he looked at me with a concerned look. I started to blush a lot. He came really close to my face.

"It doesnt hurt that much if you dont tense up" he whispered in my ear.

"What is going on here" Aaron said. 

I looked back startled. I immediately got up off of the ground and brushed off my butt.

"Sorry Aaron, I was cleaning Y/N's cut" Laurence said looking straight at Aaron the back at me.

"Ok, we need to get going, here put these on her" Aaron said throwing Laurence some metal handcuffs.

"Is that really necessary" I said slowly backing away from Laurence.

"Yea is it really necessary to put these on her" Laurence said while giving me an 'Its ok I wont use these on you' look.

"Yes, it is she is a wolf, she must be contained until Lord Aphmau decides what to do to her" Aaron says in a Lord like voice.

"I will watch her like a hawk, she wont get away from me, maybe I could just hold her hands" Laurence said shooting me a wink.

"Wh-" I was cut off by Aaron.

"No, she will wear them and you will not be the one watching her, I will, now give me the cuffs Laurence" Aaron said holding out his hand for Laurence to give him the cuffs.

"Ugh, fine at least let me put them on her" Laurence asked.

"Fine" Aaron said obviously mad the Laurence did not follow orders.

Laurence walked over to me and told me to put my hands out so he could cuff me. Once he cuffed me Aaron stood in front of me with a leash like thing and attached it to my cuffs. I felt like a dog. I growled when he tugged on the leash, making me go.

"Laurence lead us to Phoenix Drop" Aaron said in a commanding way.

"Yes sir" Laurence grumbled.

~ Time Skip ~

We had finally got to Phoenix Drop. There was not much talking on the way there. Phoenix Drop looked like a nice little village. As we approached the gates a man in....

in...

O'hkasis armor.

I yanked on the leash and cuffs. I screamed my head off. 

"NO NO YOU GUYS TURNED ME IN, HOW COULD YOU" I yelled still yanking on the cuffs and leash.

"We did not turn you in Y/N" Aaron said.

"Thats Garroth" Laurence said giving me a smile. With that I stopped and stood still, knowing who he truly was.

"Garroth, go get Lord Aphmau, and tell Brendan to prepare a cell" Aaron said.

"Yes sir" Garroth said.

"No she is not going in a cell Aaron" Laurence said protesting.

"Laurence I have more authority over you, she will stay in a cell until she is held trial, then she will get a nicer place to live in" Aaron said tugging at the leash, letting me know that I needed to start moving.

I looked over at Laurence. He gave me a 'Sorry' look as he watched Aaron walk away with me still cuffed.

As we were walking through the village people stopped and looked. Then I saw the people ahead of us start bowing. I looked over Aaron's shoulder and saw and women with wavy black hair and hazel eyes. A crown was on her head so I assumed that she was Lord Aphmau. She ran up to Aaron.

"Aaron, where have you be-" She stops and looks at me. "Who is this"

"This is Y/N, we found her in the forest being attacked by Zane" Aaron said.

"Hello" I say in a nice sweet tone. I go to bow down but Aaron stops me.

"No need to bow Y/N" Lord Aphmau said.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said getting up.

For a few seconds she stares at you. Then she orders Aaron to unlock you from your chains.

"Just remember Y/N, you are in my village, so if you try anything my guards will attack you" Lord Aphmau says.

"Of course" I say.

"Aaron go get someone to start building Y/N here a new house" She says turning to Aaron and giving him a peck on the cheek before returning her conversation to me.

"So I guess you could stay at the cas-" She was cut off by Laurence running up to her.

"Lord Aphmau I-" He turns and looks at me "I see he let you go, I was going to tell Aph here that you were getting thrown in jail" 

"Oh, Why hello Laurence, as you can see I have already taken care of that" She says standing up straight like a Lord should. "Can you please go see if there are any rooms in the castle for Y/N here to stay in"

"Yes M'lady" Laurence says as he bows and walks away.

"Now that, that, is taken care of why don't you tell me a little about yourself Y/N" She says smiling at me and gesturing me to go on a small walk and talk with her.

"Ok, now where do I begin..."

Author's Note ~ Ok so well this is Chapter 3. 1070 words =) I hope you enjoyed <3