Discovering the Disguised

Kelly's Point Of View (P.O.V)

Snap!

I posed for the camara shots as I pouted my lips and and ruffled my hair.

Snap!

I loved being a model, it was the only place where I actually felt pretty, and I felt myself whilst doing it. At school I had to dress up as a nerd so I could have some privacy! If I went round as myself, Willow Hunt, I would end up having fake friends who only used me for popularity and not for who I am. And I hated it! I hated how I had to dress up as a nerd everyday, with my fake glasses and braces and ugly hair accessories! I had to actually DRAW on pimples to make myself ugly!

I was a lingerie model at Victoria Secrets Model Agency, I loved my job but there were some down sides. The geekiness and the fact that I only had three friends becuase of my nerdiness. Shay, Amy and Clare, they knew me as Kelly Street, my actual name, Willow was just my model name, they were the bestest friends ever and only Clare knew about my secret, she found out when she came round unexpectantly and I was dressed as Willow and she thought that she had the wrong house, but then, as usual, my brother, Seb, who has the worst timing in the world, walked in saying,

"Hey, Willow, why are you doing work when the game is on?" Then he saw Clare and immediately realised his mistake.

"Erm........ er.." He looked at me and panic was clear in his face.

"Erm....... he.. er sometimes just calls me that.... because I always say that I want to look like her!" Yes I could work with that! Then realising too late that I do look exactly like her when dressed like her! Duh!

But as usual Clare saw through my lie, and raised an eyebrow suspiciously, she always told me that she could read me like a book, but apparently she was the only one who thought so because Seb said I was the queen of lying. I could make anyone believe anything! except Clare. Clare was my closest friend and we were almost like sisters with the same dirty blonde hair, from the back we looked pretty similar but we were completely different personality wise. She was the bubbly, always happy and always-got-something-to-smile-about look, whilst I was the more serious, determined type. Anyway back to where we were...

"Erm Kel, are you seriously telling me tht you are THE WILLOW HUNT?!?!" She askes very excited.

"Hehe... erm.... no I mean yes?" Though it came out as more of a question.

"Promise me that you will never tell anyone!! Or I will... I will..... erm... I will... I will cut all of your hair off in your sleep!" I grinned evilly, I knew I had won this, the one things she likes about herself is her hair as it is beautifully long and naturally blond in messy waves.

"YES!! I PROMISE I WON'T TELL ANYONE! JUST PLEASE DON'T CUT OFF MY HAIR!" She screamed in blind panic whilst holding the top of her head, as if to protect the hair, running round like a headless chicken.

From then on Clare has always stepped in on awkward stituations like why I have to leave sometimes for a photo shoot and she would always manage to come up with an excuse for me to leave.

Still, Clare is the only one who knows outside the modeling agency and my family.