Aftermath

Chapter Six

Chapter Song: Things Will Never Be The Same - Jonas Brothers

Chase's POV

I... have the biggest headache. My head is pounding more then a hammer, Like my brain is knocking my skull like it's a door, and the people inside just let them keep knocking because they don't wanna answer the door. As I slowly open my eyes, I realize that I am on the floor... in my living room... next to this guy. Literally, half the people that came to the party are on the floor. What? Did at at some point did we just blackout.

Didn't know that was an actual thing. Thought that only happened in high school movies.

I forcefully pull myself up of the floor, emphasize on the word Forcefully. And I start to look around the place for Riley, Maya, and Farkle.

Then I started hearing slight groaning from the corner of the room.

"Chase?" The voice said.

It turns out it was Maya, and her hair is a curly, frizzy mess!

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I walked to her.

"My head is killing me." She said rubbing her head while making a pouty face. "That's the last time I take on Zay in Beer Pong."

I rolled my eyes and try to forget that, "Do you know where Riley and Farkle are?"

She shrugged, "I don't even remember the last time I saw ether of them, what makes you think I know where they are?"

There's that sass that I "love" so much.

"You annoy me. But I love you so it's okay." I say as I kiss her forehead.

Then we heard someone stumbling down the stairs, while making grunting nosies. We both turn to see a slightly confused Farkle walking down the stairs.

"I just woke up in bed with a blonde. Guess that whole "virginity" problem is solved." He chuckled as he scratched his head.

I rolled my eyes. "Have you seen Riley?"

"No, but I remember her and Onyx leaving the party last night." Farkle said as he scratched his head. Slowly his eyes became wider. "OH MY GOD, RILEY LEFT WITH YOUR FUCKBOY OF A BROTHER!"

Riley's P.O.V.

Something warm is hugging me, And I don't hate the feeling. It's like my own little mini heater. As I open my eyes and turn around I see someone that makes me metaly facepalm more then anything.

"What's up Bae?" Onyx smiled at me.

I literally froze. I'm in bed with one of the hottest Seniors and I'm just sitting here all frozen.

"Please tell me we didn't do anything." I groan.

"Well, we still have our clothes on, so that's a good sign." He said getting out of the purple sheeted bed.

Wait, purple sheets. Bay window! Holy shit we're in my room! I still had a million questions about how I got here and about how we snuck past my parents and Auggie.

"My head hurts." I wine. It was literally pounding.

"Yeah, it's called a hangover." Onyx smiled as he put on his jacket. "You we're pretty drunk last night. So... I decided to take you home, I didn't want to see you O.D."

Once again, I'm just sitting there, looking at him like he had a million heads.

"Anyway, I think it's time I go. I have a house to clean up." He smiled as he climbed out of the open window.

Who would have thought someone that mean... could be so nice?

Hey guys! The teaser for my new book HEROS Of Tomorrow is out now! If you like the children of famous Disney Characters, get ready for the children of Marvel Super heroes! Sorry this chapter was so short, I just wanted to get something out so you guys knew I wasn't dead.