Alfie

One month had passed since Zoe had panicked at the hotel just outside of London. A lot had changed too, mostly for the better though. The Zalfie shippers had calmed down a bit and we slacked at 'being careful,' much to the displeasure of Louise. 

Zoe and I always hung out on the weekends and tried to get together during the week as much as possible, but it was hard. There was still the fact that we lived two hours apart that continued to get in our way. I had spent the night a couple of times at her place though and she had come to mine a few times. 

Zoe had panicked quite a bit since that night so we were constantly worried about when her next attack would come. She had been a bit on edge ever since that night and I knew she was worried we would be outed. I knew she wasn't ready for us to be a public couple yet. 

Since that day at the hotel Zoe and I had gone to Greece with Tanya and Jim. It had been one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I think Zoe had really enjoyed it as well. I didn't get her a present each day like last time but I think she still loved it. 

We really got to be a couple there. There was no way that any viewers were going to be in the small town so we kissed in the courtyards and held hands whilst walking down the streets. It really was perfect. Tanya had taken a picture of me and Zoe standing in this beautiful courtyard. Zoe was standing on her tiptoes whispering into my ear and I was smiling. 

Tanya later told me she would print out the picture and give it to me, she knew how much I liked it. She had emailed it to both of us and printed out two pictures for me. I kept one to myself and saved the other one to give to Zoe for Christmas. 

I framed my photo and put it by my bed so I could see it whenever I woke up. I loved it so much. Zoe had taken the version on her computer and made it her desktop background, so she could always see it. To sum it all up, Greece had been amazing.

Zoe and I had also gone to Vidcon with the rest of the Youtubers and it had been a blast. The first day though Zoe had had a major panic attack which left her weak for the majority of the trip. I knew she hated panicking, she always thought she was an inconvience to us when she wasn't. She stayed strong though and we still got to do loads of amazing stuff. 

But now we were back to normal life. Well as normal as life could be when you're keeping an incredibly large secret from thousands of curious and inquisitive people. People who would do anything to figure out the truth. 

I was staying at Zoe's for a while before Summer in the City. We were both hanging out in her room cuddled up on her bed watching Moulin Rouge. Ever since we had filmed the Valentine's Video back in February Zoe had got on me about not watching it. 

Tonight was the night she finally persuaded me. It was actually pretty good. We were about half way through when my phone started to ring. It was sitting on Zoe's dresser, I paused the video and set my laptop on the bed. I walked over to my phone and saw that it was Jim who was calling. I wondered why he was calling so late but answered it nonetheless. 

"Hey Jim!" I said cheerily. I turned to look at Zoe who was looking at me quizzically. I guess she was just as confused as I was about why Jim was calling me. 

"Hey, erm, Alf. How are you?" he asked. He sounded nervous, angry at himself almost. 

"I'm fine. Why are you calling Jim?" I asked getting straight to the point. Jim wouldn't call this late unless it was something really important. 

"I've done something terrible," he said. He then started to ramble telling me about a vlog he had put up from Vidcon and a certain desktop wallpaper. And how everyone had seen it. "I said it wasn't you guys before taking down the video. I'm going to re-edit it and I'm so so sorry Alfie," he said. He sounded quite distraught. It took me a while before I interpreted it all. And once I had, I really didn't know what to say. 

"It's- it's okay Jim," I said slowly trying to think of the next words I was going to speak. Part of me wanted to get angry at him, blame it on someone but it wasn't his fault. I didn't really know who's fault it was and I definitely wasn't going to blame it on Zoe. 

I looked at her and she just looked at me with a worried expression. She still had no idea what we were talking about and I was scared to tell her. 

"Can you tell Zoe for me. I don't think I could bare to tell her myself," Jim said softly. 

"Of course," I said. I looked at Zoe again, the worry on her face growing each second. 

"And again, I'm really sorry Alfie," Jim said quickly before hanging up. I could tell how angry he was at himself. I had made plenty of mistakes before that affected other people and let me tell you, it sucked. I just needed to tell Zoe now. This could be bad. 

I set my phone back down on the dresser before walking over to the bed. I shut the lid of the laptop with a soft click. "We're not going to finish watching the movie?" Zoe asked looking at me innocently. I placed the laptop carefully on the ground. 

"We might finish it later, but there's something I need to tell you first," I said slowly. I really had no idea how I was going to tell her this. 

"Did Jim out us?" she asked looking up at me, her eyes filled with tears. 

"How did you know?" I asked. 

"I was stupid, I left my laptop open when he was filming. I didn't think about it until now, but I guess he would have missed it," she said quickly. At this point the tears rolled down her face landing in great puddles on the bed. 

I started to cry as well. We had no idea what was going to happen next. We had been outed and we needed to except it. I pulled Zoe close and we just sat there on the bed crying silently together. Our relationship was going to change, that's for sure. 

I hope you guys like it so far. ^_^ xxx