Zoe

I had been home for two weeks. Two boring weeks where I had practically done nothing. I just missed Alfie, that was all. I missed seeing his face everyday. Kissing him softly awake. I missed him so much. 

Every single night before I went to bed and everyday when I woke up I would look through the Paris box and remember all of the memories we had together on that trip. Those seven days were some of the best of my life. I hadn't had any panic attacks and I had spent the entire time with Alfie. 

Now that I hadn't seen him in 14 days it felt weird. But I was going to see him soon! A lot of the youtubers were all going to London to the Harry Potter Studios and then to the Grove Hotel. Tanya had been before and she told me it was amazing. 

I woke up very early exactly two weeks after Alfie and I had returned from our trip. And as in early I meant 4 am. For some reason my body just thought it was time to wake up. I pulled my laptop up to me and scrolled through twitter. 

My eyes caught a tweet from the lovely Louise. Apparently Darcy had been having a fit and she was up early as well. I unplugged my phone from the wall and texted her asking her how she was. I hadn't seen her in a while either. I felt very isolated from my friends at the moment. 

I started to type up a text asking her how she was but I quickly deleted it and opted to call her. I dialed her number from memory. She answered right away. 

"Zoe," she said and I could tell that she was smiling. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm great actually," I said smiling. I started to twirl my hair a bit as I thought of what to say next. "Hey I was wondering if I could come over for the weekend. And if we could go to London together?" I asked hesitantly. I hoped that Louise would be free. I really wanted to talk to her about me and Alfie. 

"Of course you can Chummy. You can come over today if you want," she said. There was a loud bang on the other side of the phone and I freaked out. 

"What was that?" I asked worriedly. 

"Darcy just dropped a book, nothing to worry about," she said with a chuckle. "So do you want to come over?" she asked. 

"I'll pack and be there in three hours," I said grinning. 

"See you then Zo," she said before hanging up. I clicked off my phone and sat it down beside my on the bed. I quickly made my bed and got ready before finishing packing my bag. In my boredom I had already packed the majority of it. 

I left a note on the table for Joe and my dad and I was off. I could hardly wait to see Louise. I missed her. Not to mention the fact that I was going to see Alfie soon too. I couldn't wait for that either. 

The train journey was one of the best I had ever experienced. There was hardly anyone on the train because it was so early in the morning and I didn't even have a panic attack. Alfie tweeted something about being tired and I knew he was awake. Just knowing that made me happier.

I walked up Louise's little pathway and knocked softly on the door. Louise answered right away, Darcy in her arms. "Chummy!" she shrieked leaning in for a hug.

__________

I had had one of the best weekends ever, besides my one in Paris with Alfie. Alfie had called a few time whilst I was at Louise's but really it was just a time for us to relax. I woke up late afternoon o Sunday to the sound of Darcy calling my name. 

"Schoee, Schoee!!!" she kept repeating. Louise ran into the spare room after her. 

"Oh my gosh Chummy I am so sorry!" she said picking up Darcy, the small child squealed. "Are you ready to go to London?" she askedsitting down next to me. 

I was already starting to put all my stuff back in my bag. Today I would get to see Alfie. Louise had notified me of the sleeping arrangments for the trip and it looked like I woud be rooming with Joe. Since Matt was coming with us Louise would be sharing with him. I didn't mind sharing with my brother though. I did wish I could room with Alfie but I knew that Tanya would never approve. 

It didn't matter though. So long as I was there with him. 

Louise and I dropped Darcy off and her grandparents before going back to the house and picking up Matt, we were then headed off to the train station again. I kept shrieking on the inside, I got to see Alfie in only a matter of hours now. 

The two hour train ride felt like an entire day to me. Louise and Matt were being all lovely-dovey so I was just left texting Alfie. That was fine by me though. Alfie told me he was waiting at the station for us. 

The second the train had stopped moving and the doors had opened I grabbed my suitcase and ran ahead. I left Louise and Matt behind, they would be fine without me though. Alfie was waiting up past the stairs. He was holding a sign with my name on in and something else. 

I couldn't make it out until I was closer to him. It said Zoe Sugg my little one. Alfie had never really had a nickname for me. He just usually called me Zoe or Zo but I liked that. I was his little one. 

Alfie dropped his sign and leaned in to give me a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and spun me around. "I missed you," he whispered in my ear. 

"I missed you too," I said softly. We then heard coughing behind us and we pulled apart. It was Louise and Matt. Matt looked embarrassed and Louise looked angry. "What?" I asked looking at her oddly. 

"You guys are in public, you can't risk being caught," she said softly. And unfortunately she was right. We couldn't risk it. I wanted so desperately to grab Alfie's hand to hold him close but I knew that the London underground wasn't the best place for us to show our affection. 

"I love you little one," Alfie whispered in my ear and I giggled at the feel of his warm breath. 

xxx