Zoe

The plane journey was dreadful. I hated aeroplanes, I always had. They made my anxiety go crazy, something I was not looking forward to. The trip was more successful than I had imagined it to be and I guess that counted for something. 

I was excited to see Alfie though. A few days before I had left I texted him telling him how terrible I felt. And I really meant it. I had been dreadful to him. My anxiety was no excuse for my emotions and I knew it. I really missed talking to him as well. 

But there was still the fact of telling out viewers. I couldn't just ignore that. I had thought of a wonderful plan though. I would tell Alfie that when he got one million subscribers he could tell his viewers about us. That is, if there still was an us. That scared be to even think about so I reverted my thoughts back to seeing Alfie. 

Once the plan landed Louise grabbed her stuff and made her way straight off the plane. I could tell that the flight had not been a happy one for her either. I was a little bit slower getting off. Even though I knew that Alfie was excited to see me I was still scared. What if he realised that this relationship wasn't for him? I didn't want to hurt his feelings again. 

Maz and Marcus were walking in front of me as I got off the plane. It felt nice to put my feet on solid ground again, and know that I wasn't up in the air. I turned the terminal corner and saw Alfie. He was standing there with Louise and I was so happy to see him. 

My face lit up in a large smile. I had missed him so incredibly much. And I guess that's how you know you really love a person. I'd only been away from Alfie for about a week, but to me it felt like years. I wanted to hug him, kiss him, hold me tight. But I couldn't. Maz and all of the viewers who had been waiting at the airport for us didn't know. The fact that they didn't know was slowly tearing us apart. 

The instant Alfie and me had eye contact I ran towards him engulfing him in a large hug. I took a deep breath, breathing in the scent of his cologne and that always fruity scent that constantly lingered about him. I never wanted to forget this moment and how in love with him I felt. 

"I love you," I whispered softly into his ear.

"I love you too," he responded. I then quickly pulled away, feeling like it might have been too obvious. I looked around at the semi-circle around me. Maz and Marcus were talking to the small group of viewers. Maz hadn't seen us and neither had they. 

Louise on the other hand was staring straight at me. Her face was a mizture of pity and sadness. Then she looked into my eyes and as if she had told me aloud, I knew what she was trying to communicate to me. We had to be more careful, and I knew it. We did. 

__________

I was sitting on the floor in Jack and Finn's hotel room talking to Kalel. We were having a party of sorts but I wasn't having much fun. A bunch of Youtubers had all come together to hang out and catch up. 

One of the biggest things about Playlist that I was looking forward to was meeting all of my favourite American Youtubers but I really wasn't feeling it right now. I was really jet-lagged from the flight and I needed to talk to Alfie. 

It seemed like we were never going to get any alone time around here though. 

I kept glancing at him though, and I knew he kept looking at me. Sometimes we would catch each others' eyes and he would smile, then I would smile back at him. Louise also continued to look at both of us, a little disapprovingly I might add. 

She was right, we had to be careful. And we really weren't trying all that hard. We were around so many more people here and the slightest hint would make everyone go crazy. I didn't realise the strain this relationship would have on me but it was taking its toll. 

I decided to leave the party early and head back to mine and Louise's room. I was really tired and thought and early night would be the best thing for me. I bid good night to everyone and stood up. Louise continued to look at me. I knew she was still worried. 

I opened the door of the hotel room and started to walk down the hallway. I was not more than twenty steps down when I felt hands behind me on my waist. I turned around to see Alfie. He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him. 

"Alfie, we can't, not here, not now. We'll get caught," I said sleepily. 

"Not if we're careful," he said with a wicked smile. 

"Goodnight Alf," I said leaning in and kissing him on the nose before slithering out of his grip and continuing to walk down the hallway to my room. This was going to be a long week, I knew it already. 

I hope that you lovlies like it so far! Thank you so much for reading!! ^_^ xxx