Alfie

Caspar had finally dragged me out of bed and we had made it to Madame Tussauds. We had gotten there before everyone else so we had some time to chill. The lobby was really nice so we just chilled out. 

After a little while Louise walked in, followed by Ella and Zoe. Our eyes met instantly and we both smiled at each other. She walked over and gave me a large hug and I whispered 'I love you' into her ear, and she did the same. I really had missed her. 

The night was actually really fun, I was glad that I had come. Even though I hadn't wanted to, Zoe had force me to, and for that I was actually glad. 

After we had seen mostly everything we were all going out for drinks. I walked over to Zoe to ask her something. 

"Hey Zo, do you want to stay over tonight?" I asked reaching an arm around her. 

"Indeed I do Mr. Deyes," she said turning with a large smile to me. 

"Come on lovebirds," Louise said walking past us. She smiled widely at us. Zoe slithered out of my grip and grinned wickedly at me before reaching her arm out to grab Louise's. I followed slowly behind them, Caspar came and joined me. 

I slowly let Zoe and Louise creep ahead of us so I could have a private word with Caspar.

"So umm Casp," I started to say. 

"I know, Zoe's staying over. I'll crash at a friend's," he said smiling. 

"Oh no, you can stay. I was just letting you know," I said smiling back at him. 

"I was going to go regardless," he said walking past me to go and talk to some other people ahead of us. I caught up with Louise and Zoe. 

The were talking softly but the second I was beside them they stopped talking. "Hey, I want to hear all of the girly stuff you guys were talking about," I said with a fake pout. 

"You wouldn't even care," Zoe said with a slight giggle. 

"Fine," I said with another fake frown. I slipped my hand into Zoe's free one. Her hand was small and cold. My large one covered hers up completely. 

This had been an amazing night. "Thanks for making me come," I whispered in Zoe's ear. 

Just then Louis shone a light on his. He was vlogging. Alfie and I immediately dropped hands as Louis asked if we were having fun. 

We had to be really careful now. 

xxx